This gloomy Monday morning needs the kind of cheer only two tiny, furry monsters can bring.
Without further ado, I give you:


{ the further adventures of Max & Fifi }

























hmmm....seems like nearly all their adventures involve sleeping... Don't worry - they're still causing mischief like you wouldn't believe.



{ how was your weekend? }




ps - Thank you to all, for your kind words on my last post. They were wonderful. : ) Thank you.



23 notes

  1. Lynzy on August 2, 2010 at 7:28 AM

    How adorable are those two? I have always thought about getting my cat a friend, but I bring him with my travelling to and from my boyfriend's place and I dont think i can pack up two :(


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on August 2, 2010 at 7:41 AM

    Awww they are so cute....and they really love eachother...right? All those hugs:)

    I love how cute they are...Such a little cuties:)

    We had a wonderful weekend too...Lots of relaxing and eating yummy food:)

    Kisses,sweetie and I hope you will get some sun today:)

     
  3. Stacey on August 2, 2010 at 7:50 AM

    Look at them cuddle up to each other! They are so cute! xo

     
  4. Oh, My Darling on August 2, 2010 at 9:15 AM

    Aw, what cuties!

     
  5. paislea on August 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM

    awe awe awe!! i love kitties! this made my day! i'm getting 2 new kitties this weekend!!! and i already have 2. i'm a crazy cat lady! so cute!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM

    ahhh I see cat butt! :) They're so cute. I love the extra cuddly shots :) My weekend was mixed. I'll fill you in once I get more time. But my Monday got started on (literally) the wrong foot when I slipped and fell in the bathtub. whee!

     
  7. Unknown on August 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

    awe tooooo cute! - weekends just go by WAY too fast - i need a "slow" button or something!!!

     
  8. Almost Precious on August 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM

    How adorable...Black & White...Salt & Pepper ! Guess it does prove the old saying that "opposites attract".

    I come from a family of cat fanciers, one of my daughters has 5 cats and the other daughters has only 1 but she takes in "foster kittens" from an animal shelter until a suitable home can be found for them...right now she is tending to 3 foster kittens.

     
  9. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM

    They look like they get on so well tog. That is awesome.

    Thanks again for the sweet blog award, I blogged about it today!

    Have a wonderful day, T. :)

     
  10. T@PoppyPlacePdx on August 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  11. k on August 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    awww they look like BFF's :)

     
  12. Andrea (Panda) on August 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM

    so cute. i wanna cuddle with them!

     
  13. amanda on August 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM

    they're so sweet! all the hugging and everything! the box picture is my favorite :):)

     
  14. Emily@VitaNostra on August 2, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    Yay! The wonder twins are back in action... or inaction as it may be :) I love the one's where they are cuddling by the window, with the arm over the other one. Adorable. I needed a smile today.... so thank you many times over!!

     
  15. My Life Under the Bus on August 2, 2010 at 6:11 PM

    Oh My !!! You shouldn't over work them so !!! HA! Our new goldfish are Pierre and Fifi...I guess that's become a popular pet name.

     
  16. My Life Under the Bus on August 2, 2010 at 6:11 PM

    Oh My !!! You shouldn't over work them so !!! HA! Our new goldfish are Pierre and Fifi...I guess that's become a popular pet name.

     
  17. Tayebug on August 2, 2010 at 6:19 PM

    Would love that type of time to sleep and relax and lay on my back!

     
  18. Janet Mazorie on August 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM

    They look like they are just the best of friends. Too cute!

     
  19. heather on August 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM

    Ohhh! They are adorable, and I love their names! It's great how with two cats their personalities come out so much more. Love the box pic :)

    Happy week to you!

     
  20. ana on August 3, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    adorable post :D

     
  21. C'est La Vie on August 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM

    hahaha awwww that's soooo PRECIOUS

     
  22. Anonymous on August 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM

    D'aww, they are SO sweet!

     
  23. yourstrulydear on August 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM

    so so cute!! kittens are adorable. if you look at my blog you will see i post about mine all the time. he's basically the star of my blog haha.