No theme. No rhyme. No reason. Just pretties. 

Enjoy.



"vintage industrial light globe/fixture" by luckylittledot

I wonder if the lamb comes with... A great use for an interesting light fixture. 





"thermos pillow cover - orange on yellow roses" by coucousalut

I love this print, because I love the look of vintage thermoses but am way, way too scared to drink out of one.





"wee chunky book..." by WeeBindery

It's wee. Reason enough for me to love this little journal. Methinks I need a new one...






"sling tote - burnt orange" by yorktownroad

I love the color and texture of this tote. So unusual!





"sea green agate slice necklace" by MySummerNights

L-o-v-e. Love the color, that it's hung wide instead of long, the contrasting edge. Love. It.



{ you likey? }




ps - day 3 of unending headache = concise blog post. apologies. words, many of them, later. : )

15 notes

  1. paislea on August 11, 2010 at 11:39 AM

    oooh! i love everything on here. sooooo pretty! thanks for sharing love.

    i hope you're having a great day!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on August 11, 2010 at 12:19 PM

    so lovely! I feel the same way about old thermoses

    who wants to drink from musty spider homes? but they're cute

    sorry bout the headache! that is total crapsticks!

     
  3. Connie @ SogniESorrisi on August 11, 2010 at 12:31 PM

    Love that bag!

     
  4. Andrea (Panda) on August 11, 2010 at 2:03 PM

    oooooh i want that orange bag!

     
  5. Leia on August 11, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    Lovely picks! And hope your headache gets better soon... lots of sleep and also tea helps me! Hugs!

    Leia

     
  6. yourstrulydear on August 11, 2010 at 2:46 PM

    definitely like! and boo about the headaches. is all that hair weighing you down? hahaha. i loved your comment. people say the most awkward things sometimes. you're like 'umm...welll...did it really look that horrid before!?' oh dear... ;]

     
  7. k on August 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM

    that little journal is so cute :)

     
  8. Amanda on August 11, 2010 at 4:05 PM

    Lovely! I Love the journal and the agate necklace- so unique!

    That really sucks about the headache! I hope it goes away soon!!

     
  9. heather on August 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM

    love that little journal! and the agate necklace... what a duo! :)

     
  10. this free bird on August 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    i'm kinda scared of that lamb...but i really like the tote.

    oh, and what heather said too :)

    xoxo,
    carrie

     
  11. Stacey on August 11, 2010 at 5:49 PM

    I love the journal and the bag. I hope your headache eases soon. Also, re your question about Italy. We were stationed in Vicenza, but we lived in a city called Bolzano Vicentino. Vicenza is also in Northern Italy. xo

     
  12. Oh, My Darling on August 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM

    Oh, I love it all! Hope your headache goes away, too.

     
  13. ana on August 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    that necklace is wonderful!! :D

     
  14. Jen on August 12, 2010 at 2:56 PM

    Look at that little guy in the globe... adorable!! xo

     
  15. My Life Under the Bus on August 16, 2010 at 9:41 AM

    Soo sorry about the headache...I hope you are better. That beautiful seaa green agate I could gaze at for hours.