Looking over my new faves of the week, I notice a color theme emerging... 

(also, how funny? crave + rave = fave! ha ha! ok, I know, I'm a nerd.)


"You & Me" by  Yellena
Yellena's shop is filled with bunches of amazing, whimsical prints, but this one grabbed my eye immediately. I love the bright pops of color, and the insanely intricate detailing.




"Floating Bubble Bauble Necklace..." by Moonrox
 Even the name of Moonrox's necklace makes me smile. What's not to love about that?




"Carnival Rainbow Feather Barette" by GatherJewelry
I had SUCH a hard time deciding between posting this barette or any of the brilliant agate pieces in the shop, but I'm sticking to my color theme, since I love it all equally.




"WOOT" by itsastitch

I love this little wall hanging from itsastich, but I adore that the last photo in this listing is a 'lolcat.' (I told you I was a nerd!) U can has kewtness.



{ happy (end of) hump day! }

oh and pssst! - don't forget about my special offer, ending May 8th!!




6 notes

  1. Malarie on May 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    What a bright and fun collection! :)

     
  2. Anastasia on May 5, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    Beautiful picks, Etsy has so much goodness!
    i love Yellena's prints!

     
  3. Janet Mazorie on May 5, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    I love that print...great finds!

     
  4. Galit on May 5, 2010 at 10:58 PM

    Cool picks
    You made me smile!

     
  5. Diana Mieczan on May 6, 2010 at 3:28 AM

    Beautiful picks..I love the hair piece...How cute it looks!
    The cat photo is adorable:)
    Kisses and have a sunny day:)

     
  6. jdavissquared on May 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM

    well, looks like a great color combo to be stuck on! love it!

    found you on etsy forums, hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/