I had to make this treasury THREE times (thanks to a little craziness with the Treasury East system....you know what I'm talking about), so at loooooong last, here is my ode to all you hip daddy-o's out there..







and don't forget to share the love here ---> { Hey Big Papa }
she lost all her comments too! : (



{ viva la (glitch free) treasury! }





7 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 13, 2010 at 10:48 AM

    haha you're so sweet!

     
  2. Shahd on May 13, 2010 at 11:22 AM

    i love the woodgrain necktie!! .. beautiful selection :)

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on May 13, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    How sweet is the bear vs robot wallet? Great finds :)
    Kisses and I hope you are having a fun day :)

     
  4. Fab Five on May 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM

    loove these pictures... and very funny blog post title. LOL

     
  5. Unknown on May 13, 2010 at 3:27 PM

    Those shoes are amazing, and I just bought a Kodak Brownie camera myself!

    Thank you for your sweet comment about my Nikki.

    - Lindsay

     
  6. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM

    thanks all! this was my first "men's" Etsy treasury, and it really was a lot of fun to make. Very challenging, but fun!

     
  7. cabin + cub on May 14, 2010 at 11:57 AM

    great treasury... i need some father's day ideas!!! ;)