I love the idea of artists supporting artists, so without further ado, please allow me to introduce you to my newest recurring blog post: { friday featurerama}. 


Through the magic of the Etsy Forums, I had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of a new Etsy seller  



{ bugmisc. }  Hello, please tell us a little about yourself.
{ PinkLemonade }  Hi! Well, my name is Paige and I have been crafting for about 8 years now. I have always loved creating- making fun things that help women feel confident is so rewarding! I love to work with fabric, sewing is my favorite hobby! I just recently learned how to sew clothing, so that has kept me quite busy! I also love working with beads and making necklaces! You have to have something to go with the clothes, right? :)                                                         
                                                                                                                                                           


{ bugmisc. } How would you describe your style?
{ PinkLemonade } Hmm... Everyday day is different! I would say my style is most often inspired by J. Crew and White House Black Market, I love being casually sophisticated!

"Set of 2 Silk Orange Flower Pins..."
 

{ bugmisc. } If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be?
{ PinkLemonade } Vanilla with pink frosting and sprinkles!

 
 


{ bugmisc. } How did you decide to start selling the things you make?
{ PinkLemonade }My grandmother used to sell her purses at craft shows all the time, so on the weekends my parents, me, and my sister, would all go hang out at the craft shows! I started making things and selling them in her booth, I didn't sell that much, but it was enough to make me want to try other outlets and try to expand. Which, long story short, led to me selling on Etsy!

{ bugmisc. } What is your greatest inspiration?
{ PinkLemonade }Life, the outdoors, there is nothing more inspiring than going outside and looking at all the bright colors! I often go for a walk before I start sewing or beading- it helps me to look at the materials with a fresh perspective!

{ bugmisc. } (choose one) Hyacinth, postbox or sweatshirt? why?
{ PinkLemonade } Sweatshirt, but only in the winter!!! It's 100 degrees in Texas right now!

 Thanks, Paige!


Here are just a few more of the fabulous things Pink Lemonade has in her shop now:

I love me a good embellished tank, and these colors make me super happy. This kind of detail around the neckline is super flattering!



 How fun are these???



Check out Paige's awesome Etsy shop ---->  ComeShopPinkLemonade  for even more fantastic handmade finds!



{ happy friday shopping! }




10 notes

  1. M.M.E. on May 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    Her shop is so whimsical! I love that yellow tank top. And the antlers! I think those would look great in just about any room. Your blog is very nice and I can't wait to see what you post next.

     
  2. prettylittlethieves on May 7, 2010 at 1:06 PM

    it's always nice to see new shops. wonderful feature.

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on May 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM

    I love how the button looks here! I just putted you on my daily reads list!
    Kisses my lovely :)
    Muah...you are the best!

     
  4. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 7, 2010 at 1:31 PM

    thanks, M.M.E and prettylittlethieves! i'm just loving getting to know other crafters on Etsy. such a nice community!

    diana - thank you SO much! :)

     
  5. Iva Messy on May 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    all very very cute!! :)

     
  6. Amanda on May 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM

    Such a cute shop! I love the embellished tank top- great for summer :)

     
  7. Anonymous on May 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM

    Thank you so much for featuring me on your awesome blog!!! :) Love the post!


    Paige

     
  8. Unknown on May 8, 2010 at 1:31 AM

    lovely post i like that red flower on yellow top looks cute

     
  9. Maria on May 8, 2010 at 8:58 PM

    That tank is so cute :)


    http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com

     
  10. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 10, 2010 at 9:30 AM

    i'm so glad everyone enjoyed this feature. i had a great time interviewing, and meandering through Paige's shop. :)