I'm having a horrendous Monday, so I need to fill it up with some esty love. This time around, I'm featuring new vintage (or vintage repurposed) esty sellers.



{ enjoy! }

1. My Christmas tree growing up was filled with these vintage ornaments in TheVintageElf's shop.
 2. There is something so happy about this vintage thermos found at Haleysea.
 3. These amazing bracelets by StayGoldMaryRose are actually repurposed vintage teacups. So clever!
 4. The bright pop of pink on this 'elf village' house (from, where else, TheVintageElf) is really helping to lift me outta my Monday blues.



 "i don't like, i don't like, i don't like mondays..."


{bonus points for quote identification }





4 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM

    those bangles are so clever! wow!

     
  2. Estylo Jewelry on May 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM

    I really hope your Monday is getting better!!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on May 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM

    Ohhh..I hope that tomorrow will be better! Great picks and how about a bowl of ice cream? It always helps me :)
    Kisses

     
  4. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM

    thanks, all. :)