Since we had so much fun last week, I've decided to make this week's theme 'guessable' as well.


Best of luck!





"two polish wooden birds" by findingfabulous
I became obsessed with German glass bird Christmas ornaments after living in Bavaria for 2 years, but I think these Polish vintage ones would be perfect for everyday, no?






"modern....ruby glow red vintage sugar stone ring" by relic360
The vivid ruby-ness of this stone makes me drooool. In advertising, they say red is the best color to inspire craving. It works.  Plus it kinda looks like something out of the Queen's jewel box.







"yellow oxyde petal skirt" by heirapparel
I love the 'paper bag' style detail at the back of this skirt. It feels like a nod to the old world bustle, and even though I've got my share of junk in the trunk-ular region, I think this would be super flattering on any modern girl.






"yellow and flower ruffles zipper pouch" by hellolollipop
Sweet as candy, this little yellow pouch is definitely on my 'want' list. Is there any cuter way to stow your makeup, pencils, jewelry or what have you?






"pomegranate seed earrings" by HannaKinsey
I. Love. RED CORAL. Blame it on my time in Hawai'i, but I lust after it. And the fact that these beads came from a larger vintage piece is so cool. Just think of the amazing tropical adventures those beads have been on...





{ happy guessing! }


postscript ~ the hint I gave last week will help you in this endeavor as well...












10 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM

    this one was too easy for me :) so I'll let someone else guess

    great picks, by the way!

     
  2. Unknown on May 19, 2010 at 12:18 PM

    most of the pictures aren't coming up for me :o( .. but i see the red ring, which is a treat to see!

    *hugs*
    Erika
    http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

     
  3. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    thanks tsuki!

    erika - how odd! :( i'll have to look into. this computer is completely wonky...

     
  4. amanda on May 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    thanks for posting up my pouch, you're too sweet. sorry the quality is all weird. I'm not sure why it did that. if you want me to send you the original photo in an email let me know.

     
  5. Diana Mieczan on May 19, 2010 at 1:25 PM

    I love that game but as we know from last week...I suck in it!
    Does it have to do with red or yellow colour?
    The ring is so stunning!
    Kisses......
    Hmmmm...I am thinking...

     
  6. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 19, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    LOL. Diana wins for guessing the 'accidental' theme! i swear i didn't do those colors on purpose. :) nicely done.

     
  7. Diana Mieczan on May 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM

    No way....really?
    hahahhahahha I do love this game!!!!!
    Kisses my dear!

     
  8. Hanna on May 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM

    Thank you for featuring me! If anyone buys anything from my Etsy shop (hannakinsey.etsy.com) via this blog, please mention it to me in the purchase and I'll send you a free gift!

     
  9. Hanna on May 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM

    Oh, it's Chicago! We're all Chicago artists! Took me way too long to figure that out...Thanks so much again for featuring me!

     
  10. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 24, 2010 at 8:55 AM

    Hmmm...I don't know why Hanna's second comment isn't showing up (or maybe it is, and this is the WORST excuse for a computer known to man...), but she correctly guessed that all these awesome Etsians are also...CHICAGOIANS!

    Yays to Hanna! :{D