I've decided to shake things up a little, and let you, dear readers, take a guess as to my 'crave + rave' theme this week....

and away we go:



"Darbyshire Feathered Ivory Cloche" by Manonofhollywood
I wish, I wish, I wish the turquoise hair came with this amazingly adorable cloche. They go so well together!





A real piece of bark enclosed inside (note: no trees were harmed in the production of this ring)! Curious, creative and cool.




"Frame" by AHeirloom
Corian: Not just for countertops anymore! I have a serious love of plastic-y materials that evoke that mid-Century modern feeling. And this is just fricken-fracken COOL!



I adore the teal and cherry read color combination, which always reminds me of springtime. So happy!




I love the shape this grouping of coconut sticks make. Simple, clean lines, but oh so interesting!




Take your best guess in the comments section and the correct guesserer will win.....my eternal love & devotion! :{D 
Godspeed, little doodles!


{ yays! }



17 notes

  1. Jody McDowell on May 12, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    no guesses for the theme, but i love that first photo. that turquoise hair is amazing! don't think i've ever said that before :)

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    I'm gonna guess blue....?

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on May 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    No clue, but I will have a think about it and let you know!
    BTW: great fun guessing the theme :)
    I adore the print and the ring is so stunning :)
    Hmmm....I am thinking... :)

     
  4. Seelm on May 12, 2010 at 1:02 PM

    Oh gosh...I can't figure this out. Thanks for showing my ring;)

     
  5. Andrea (Panda) on May 12, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    i LOVE all of it! i wanna say..."i wanna fly away and have fancy lunch with Panda in NY"

     
  6. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM

    :) hee hee! this is more fun than i thought it'd be...

    anyone ready for a hint??

     
  7. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 12, 2010 at 2:08 PM

    ok, here's one: click the links...

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on May 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM

    Is it, my favourites from Etsy?
    Hmm...
    This is so much fun

     
  9. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM

    :) i HOPE maybe you've found some new favorites! that would be very neat! ;)

     
  10. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    as J.Hud would say...."you and You and YOU...YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MEEEEEE"

    they're all fantastical noobs! :)

     
  11. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 12, 2010 at 4:03 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS, Tsuki!!! (it only took ya a few hours :P )

    and congrats to these fabulous artists, just starting to make their mark on Etsy! hooray!!

     
  12. Victoria on May 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM

    wow, great theme! I was going to guess something frosty or dreamy or vintagey...

    That cloche hat is to die for. I hearted it, in the possibility that maybe one day I could afford it.

     
  13. Faith on May 13, 2010 at 7:43 AM

    Thanks so much for including Manon of Hollywood! And thanks Victoria for lovin' the cloche!!! I'm going to be putting more in that vein up in the coming weeks.

     
  14. Knotted Nest on May 13, 2010 at 8:23 AM

    Those are some GORGEOUS items! Thanks for introducing me to all these new etsy makers :)

     
  15. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 13, 2010 at 10:25 AM

    i'm so glad you all enjoyed it! :)

     
  16. Janet Mazorie on May 13, 2010 at 1:30 PM

    Nice finds! Glad someone figured it out, I was stumped.

     
  17. Diana Mieczan on May 13, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    Tsuki, well done!
    That was so much fun!
    :))))