A cute little idea found on ninewaysdown blog... (the parentheticals are all my fault.)
And yeah, there's no 'four.' I just really like that song, counting police. : P



   3 names I go by
1. little one
2. baby, but only by the hubbers...I know - totally uninspired!
3. munchkin 
                  (i'm little, get it?)

 





3 jobs I have had
1. barista                  
2. film marketing rep 
3. army wife              



3 places I have lived
1. west siiiiide, nyc
2. bavaria-land, germany
3. suburban detroit



photo found here                   
                
3 fave drinks  
1. water                 
2. german beer       
3. more specifically,



    photo found here

    
    
    3 tv shows I watch
1. how i met your mother
2. community
3. psych





                                                                                     Photo found here
3 (most random) places I have been
     1. hell, michigan                     
      2. socorro, new mexico         
      3. boleslawiec, poland           




image found here                                        
3 places I'd like to visit       
1. north dakota                              
2. alabama                                     
3. alaska (the last 3 states I need.   
I'm getting all 50 before I'm 30.) 





3 fave retro tv shows
1. get smart
2. dragnet (don't judge me)
3. old skool looney tunes




     3 fave dishes
1. Aladdin's doner kebaps. oh, how i will 
    endlessly crave (and miss) you.
2. beecher's mac & cheese
3. mother's crab cake benedict





 3 things I am looking forward to
1. Punk Rock Flea Market (June 5th in 
Belltown...insert shameless plug...)!!
2. summer fair and festival season          
3.having my dear pals visit ~ woohoo!   









{  so...tell us about you? }




9 notes

  1. Unknown on May 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM

    i LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE this post! - i mean i LOVE this post - would u mind if i did something like this on my blog?! - i would totally link back to u!

    Hugs
    Erika

     
  2. stefanie on May 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM

    Radler! YES! Doener! YES!!! I was thinking of Vilseck the other day and how I miss it... but only because I miss you and Catie and Steph....

     
  3. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 20, 2010 at 10:53 AM

    Erika, Yes please do! I borrowed the idea from another blogger, who borrowed it from another....it's a nice chain thing. :)

    Stef - I MISS YOU & Catie too!! Those were some funny, crazy days... :P

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 20, 2010 at 11:06 AM

    I totally need to do one, too! Great post!

    I'm slightly jealous that you've been so many places. I haven't even traveled the US that much! Oh if only I could take a plane again!

    p.s. that stuffed bear must've been a cub, cuz I know you are TINY! :)

     
  5. Diana Mieczan on May 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM

    That is a fun post! I love "how i met your mother"...its really funny...and I've never been in Boleslawiec....:)
    I really love this.....fun fun fun:)
    Kisses my lovely:)

     
  6. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 20, 2010 at 1:23 PM

    tsuki - i never intended to end up so many different places. that's just kinda how life took me. but once i got close to all 50 states, i started really pushing it. last year i got Mississippi and Louisiana, but didn't have enough time to 'bama.

    diana - thanks! boleslawiec was a pottery buying excursion. i list it as 'random' because i only went for one day.

     
  7. Janet Mazorie on May 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    Nice to know more about you! When did you live in NYC?
    I love to travel too...here are 3 of my favorite travel destinations:
    -Tokyo, Japan
    -Paris, France
    -Vancouver, Canada

     
  8. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM

    janet, i lived in nyc from 2000 until the summer of 2004. it was awesome, but by that point i needed some s-p-a-a-a-c-e. :)

    oooh Tokyo! that must have been awesome! i'm trying to get up to vancouver soon. it's the very next place on my list. maybe you can throw me some recommendations... ;)

     
  9. moose and bird on May 21, 2010 at 1:22 AM

    I love posts like these. I always find it interesting to read about other peoples likes and dislikes. I suppose that makes me nosy! Have a happy day! xo