Ok, ok - I'm a day late on this one (I got a little tied up in treasury-land, you know how it is). But I didn't forget!

I know this theme is getting little done-to-death, but hey, it's FAIR season, and I can't wait to go. And now, for your browsing pleasure.....



 "The Octopus Dance" by Stoopidgerl

I am completely in love with this print. Actually, I'm in love with most of Stoopidgerl's shop. Bright colors, silly themes -- what's not to like? Seriously, pop in if you're in need of a smile. :)







A search for small paper bags turned up these cuties from HeyYoYo. These adorable little bags send my mind on a fantastical journey into circus-land...







 "Ooooh", indeed! This little guy looks like he'd fit right in at the carnival. The detail-work is just amazing, and look! A tiny top hat! So cute! (ps - go check out The Bearded Lady at contemori, too!)






Step right up, and get your ticket to.....whatever you wish! Can you imagine the wonders these tickets would admit you to? 





Show your 'carnival love' with this cheeky little headband. I love the color combination. It's so cute, it makes me reconsider chopping off all my hair this summer....:P



{ now i want some popcorn...}




 

9 notes

  1. Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM

    awe - this is SUCH a fun post - i love it all!!!

    *Kisses*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

    Hooray for carnivals and rides! Boo for whiplash! hehe I love fair time. Especially the smell of the grilled onions...mmmmm! But I'm more of a traditional fair girl, not the "fried twinkie" kind. :p

    love the little "OOOH" guy!

     
  3. Shahd on May 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

    soo cute! .. Love the print :)

     
  4. stOOpidgErL on May 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

    What fun little blog post! Thanks for including my print! :-)

     
  5. contemori.com on May 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM

    amazing!!!! thank you very much! my little guy is veeeeeery happy!!

     
  6. Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan on May 27, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    Great post. That li'l oooh guy is my favorite. :)

     
  7. Diana Mieczan on May 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM

    That post made my day...So fun! I adore the peanut bag....so cute!
    Kisses and enjoy your day my lovely:)

     
  8. C'est La Vie on May 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    oh good gracious this post made me so happy, i've done probably 5 carnival/circus posts in the last couple weeks haha and i even put on a fundraiser carnival last weekend, SO fun :)

    love love your blog!

    xoxo
    sara

     
  9. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM

    so glad you all enjoyed these cute things. they made me smile as well. :)