At long last, I have decided upon an opening day for my brand new Etsy shop.
 
will open it's doors.....Saturday, May 1st!!


Short notice, I know, but it looks like the weather may just cooperate in time for me to do some product photo re-shoots. We've been getting absolutely DRENCHED the last week. 




So, as a hearty { thank you } to all my lovely blog followers, I will be offering a special gift with purchase, for any purchases made during my opening week! All you have to do is follow me here on the bloggity blog, and include the message "Blog Follower" in the notes to seller section. This offer will run May 1st - May 8th.

As for what the special gift is, well I think surprises are always more fun, don't you? :P  I promise it will be worth your while....

{ hip hip hooray! }



6 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on April 29, 2010 at 12:59 PM

    I'm down with B.U.G.! (oh i thought you said "hip HOP hooray")

    can't wait to see the shop all put together!

     
  2. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on April 29, 2010 at 1:37 PM

    yeah you know me.

     
  3. Creative Minds on April 29, 2010 at 1:38 PM

    Good luck opening your new store! I am sure you'll do great! I am folowing you now. :)

     
  4. Diana Mieczan on April 29, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    Ohh so happy for you! You must be so excited....I am going to check it out for sure!
    Happy Thursday!
    Kisses

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 4, 2010 at 3:44 PM

    just wanted to add that I love your pics! (in case I didn't write that someplace else). I like the wood theme you've got running through.

     
  6. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 4, 2010 at 4:46 PM

    thanks, everyone! :)