click for a closer look at...






{ it's a lovely day for a treasury }





6 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 6, 2010 at 10:03 AM

    POMS!!!! good work! you are the treasury queen! I've still yet to complete one!

     
  2. Kathleen McGiveron on May 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM

    Hahaha so beautiful!! I can never make nice treasuries they always look so weird. I break the Etsy rule of 'Make it Beautiful'. I however manage to make everything look awkward...
    You're awesome!!!

    I'm following you!


    Know the Art Scene with
    www.kathleenmcgiveron.com

    and if you ever want a feature or review of your blog or shop on my own just let me know! Details on my blog ...you'll see the pages in the right menu!

     
  3. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM

    thanks ladies! :)

     
  4. Diana Mieczan on May 6, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    I love the party pom poms and the necklace...Really,all of those finds are fantastic!
    You are a master in this :)
    Kisses

     
  5. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on May 6, 2010 at 12:42 PM

    thanks, diana! ;) i love putting them together. it's a lot of fun!

     
  6. Shahd on May 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM

    fun fun fun .. i really like it :)