hoops

I told ya I was working on new things.



Now...to photograph
(stop raining Seattle plz kthanxbai) .




{ how was your weekend? }




8 notes

  1. Unknown on June 20, 2011 at 7:04 AM

    I LOVE Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!! loving new stuff. And the Log Lady reference :)

    I miss the westcoast (although not the rain) your pieces always bring me back to Vancouver. My weekend was sunny and full of allergy suffering on the East Coast, but productive!!

    Michelle
    thunderpeepdesigns.com

     
  2. leyla on June 20, 2011 at 11:57 AM

    You beat me on the productivity thing. I got one baby beanie halfway finished....

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    you are way ahead of me! I blame graduation festivities and horrible work-weeks! One of these days.....i may craft a thing or two

     
  4. this free bird on June 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    I love your stitches!! Girrrrl I almost bought a dress at the flea market yesterday that was flour sack with embroidery on it. Totally kicking myself!!

     
  5. cb on June 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM

    oh the little trees are sooo cute!!!! i too had a crafty weekend!

    xo,
    cb

     
  6. keishua on June 21, 2011 at 11:19 AM

    wow, those are lovely.

     
  7. ana on June 21, 2011 at 2:15 PM

    i love log!! awesome work there :)

     
  8. Oh, My Darling on June 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM

    Nice! Loving all the cute embroidery!