It's been a long time since I've updated my Etsy shop.


embroidery rainbow

But I'm working on it.  I swear.




{ what are you workin' on today? }





7 notes

  1. leyla on June 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM

    I just decided this morning that I'm re-focusing on Etsy as soon as my job that requires me to be at the office from 8 to 5 ends next week. I'll start working from home with no real schedule and it will be A.MAZ.ING.

    I'm pretty excited to get crafty again :)

     
  2. ana on June 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM

    i desperate need to organize my embroidery thread. i just don't wanna. :) yay for working on etsy stuff. i am doing the same.

     
  3. Unknown on June 17, 2011 at 10:58 AM

    it's been awhile since i've popped my head in ur shop - i'm gonna have to go now and see what u got!

     
  4. keishua on June 18, 2011 at 6:57 AM

    Oh, that is a good idea. I need to organize my art supplies. My thread is a mess. I think it's in a cup.

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on June 18, 2011 at 7:36 PM

    How cute is that nail polish :)

    Why can't you wear blue or green to work?

    I love your photo :)

    I have been planting flowers all week and now I think the heavy rain today has just smushed them all, oh B..... :(

    Hope you have a lovely weekend, T. :)

     
  6. cb on June 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM

    look at all the pretty embroidery floss! i need to organize my floss better, it is actually really scary how messy it is!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. k on June 19, 2011 at 2:00 PM

    i'm working on staying awake, does that count?!