Whilst surfing Pinterest ( this is becoming a problem) I found this:




 
And immediately knew I had to try it.



I'm not allowed to wear blues or greens to work anymore ( crycrycrycry)
so I had to search high and low for a "normal" glitter color ( testing boundaries, anyone? ) .



all that glitters

 
$0.99 Wet N Wild in 435G.  Who knew?





{ what are your nails sportin' today? }




5 notes

  1. paislea on June 16, 2011 at 8:41 AM

    i love that blue! it's so fun! and so summery!! i love it!!

    allister bee blog

     
  2. Stacey on June 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM

    love the blue and your version! bling, bling!:-)

     
  3. Victoria on June 16, 2011 at 9:21 PM

    I've been eyeing this pin:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/37735244/

    I'd love to wear more nail polish... I do during the school year, and I love the colours from American Apparel, but working outside during the summer kind of makes it pointless. I've been coveting the Deborah Lippmann ones that are all over Pinterest too... so I might treat myself to a couple as a back-to-school gift in September. :)

    (why can't you wear blue and green?)

     
  4. k on June 16, 2011 at 11:53 PM

    i wannnnnt those nails!!! did you get it??

     
  5. ana on June 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM

    oh. i just love glitter nail polish. love love love. my friends laugh at my obsession with it. so fun. i love your nails by the way. looks great.

    sadly, mine are sans-polish right now. i've been working on new bracelets so the polish just doesn't last very long. :D