I may have a slight addiction to long, delicate necklaces.


necklaces
Find some of these lovelies from Etsy here and here.


I had the hubbers hang this tree branch hook (please excuse the light switches!), and now everytime I see it,
I'm in love all over again.



I've even started to make my own.  Any guesses which ones?





agates

Oops...I gave it away.





{ what's your jewelry staple? }




8 notes

  1. Stacey on June 23, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    so clever with the tree branch/twig! lovely necklaces too. xx

     
  2. Stacey on June 23, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    so clever with the tree branch/twig! lovely necklaces too. xx

     
  3. Anonymous on June 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM

    Love necklaces like that :)

     
  4. paislea on June 23, 2011 at 11:20 AM

    oooh! they're very pretty. i don't like short necklaces at all! i always feel like i'm being choked! so long necklaces are the way to go!!

    allister bee blog

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM

    well well. tiny necklaces for a tiny person :)

    I like long necklaces, my problem is i never get the right length. most of my necklaces end up down my shirt :)

     
  6. cb on June 23, 2011 at 3:14 PM

    a great addiction sweetie! i love what they are all hanging from too!!! so so cute! where did you get that?

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. Oh, My Darling on June 23, 2011 at 6:06 PM

    What a beautiful collection!

     
  8. ana on June 27, 2011 at 4:16 PM

    so pretty! & yay for making your own, that's always fun :)