Can I just wear all the colors today?


Click the photo for moar colorz!




Like this?  Try these:

Seriously.  I want them all.

I have the mint green ones, but can we all just drool over the gorgeousness here?

Working on compiling more here.





{ what's your summer palette look like? }





5 notes

  1. Unknown on June 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM

    WANT that caftan! - i posted one today on my blog and i don't know WHERE in the world to find it - but LOVEN' that one sweetcheaks!

     
  2. cb on June 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM

    oh i just adore that travel agent bag! i almost bought a panam one and now i wish i had!!!!!! i hate that feeling!

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. paislea on June 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

    i love the green necklace!!!

    allister bee blog

     
  4. ana on June 14, 2011 at 2:52 PM

    oh i just love all these colors. i've been wearing a lot of teal & blues in general. hm..

     
  5. Amanda on June 15, 2011 at 3:59 AM

    I love the color pencil necklace! I have been trying to wear more color for summer ;)