Hi! This is Krystal (I blog at Village) and I'm guest posting for our Kelli today! My mission? Random. Basically anything...do you know hard that is? But anyway, I finally settled on showing you these movie barcodes because they make me happy - a whole film is taken and the screen shots are cut into these tiny slivers and put together all barcode like...which is pretty neat - you can check out the Tumblr here. (I found it via this site)


The movies above are West Side Story, Office Space and Aladdin...can you guess which is which??



{answer 1. office space 2. aladdin 3. west side story}
 
 
 
Thanks, Krsytal!

14 notes

  1. ana on June 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM

    this is so brilliant! :) the only one i got correct was aladdin...figures all that color was that movie. thanks for sharing.

     
  2. k on June 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM

    i like the title it looks good!! thanks for having me kellii!!!

     
  3. Amanda on June 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM

    These are really cool! I love how each movie has such unique colors - awesome!

     
  4. Andrea Krummel on June 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    how interesting! aladdin was pretty obvious with all that bright blue :)

     
  5. essbesee on June 3, 2011 at 6:26 PM

    Cool!

     
  6. Elisa on June 3, 2011 at 9:53 PM

    never heard of this, very cool!

     
  7. Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life on June 5, 2011 at 1:20 AM

    That's really cool! I only recognized Alladin :-)

     
  8. paislea on June 5, 2011 at 11:47 AM

    oh wow!! this is really cool!!!! i am going to guess that aladdin is the middle one, west side story is the bottom one and office space is on the top!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  9. Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys on June 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM

    Hehe, I got them all! That's pretty much madness though!

     
  10. heather on June 5, 2011 at 2:54 PM

    ooh! these are AWESOME!

     
  11. Molly Page on June 6, 2011 at 2:47 PM

    What a fascinating project! These are really beautiful and INDEED random. I guessed Aladdin right... (pats herself on the back)

     
  12. Anonymous on June 7, 2011 at 4:41 AM

    New to me! Very cool.

     
  13. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 7, 2011 at 10:12 AM

    These are so cook! Krystal, you are so clever and always find fantastic inspiration. :)

     
  14. Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! on June 7, 2011 at 6:27 PM

    Gorgeous! I'd hang these on my wall!