It's hard to believe, but I got a little sun burned this weekend.

We finally hit a lovely mid 70s summer day,
 and the hubbers and I spent the whole thing hanging out on the patio.



sun drunk

The girls were pretty jealous.




Speaking of silly kittehs....



...have you seen this??
It kills me!




{ how was your weekend? }




6 notes

  1. My Life Under the Bus on June 27, 2011 at 7:23 AM

    I love the video!!! Hilarious! Your Kittehs are the Ying/Yang of Kitteh Love!!!! hahahaha

     
  2. paislea on June 27, 2011 at 12:55 PM

    awe - i can't view the video here. not at work. :( i will watch it later! love the picture of your kitties!!

    allister bee blog

     
  3. ana on June 27, 2011 at 4:01 PM

    oh my! that video!!! :D your kitties are so darn cute.

     
  4. Lauren on June 27, 2011 at 6:59 PM

    that video is awesome! the cat's like "oh no, someone's watching, i better meow again!"

     
  5. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 27, 2011 at 8:03 PM

    i love that video! my niece was showing it to me on friday..hilarious!

     
  6. cb on June 27, 2011 at 8:55 PM

    such a silly kitty! on sunday i went down south to santa cruz and did a really great job applying sunscreen...oh so i thought and totally got burnt on my upper thigh near my hip! man i was so close to having a burnt free weekend! hehe

    xo,
    cb