A taste of 90 degree weather has put me in a summer frame of mind.
Too bad Seattle weather doesn't seem to agree.



"Mustard Dark Coral Tri Level Beaded Necklace" by Papavier

I adore this little color palette.   






"Little Forest (pin)" by LilyMoon

I could keep the forest with me, even while working the summer days away.







"Aztec Navajo Brown Leather Tundra laptop overnight bag" by hoakonhelga


This just screams "summer road trip," doesn't it?






"Leaf Thank You Notes - Rainbow Forest" by AshleyPahl


I may or may not have a birthday coming up, and these may or may not be absolutely perfect little thank yous.






"Red Poppy tea bag holder , ring holder or spoon rest hand built pottery" by MarciG


I always think of poppies when I think of summer.  Mine are blooming right now (confused), but I remember my mom's would only open in the full August heat.

 


{ what are you craving the most for summer? }



15 notes

  1. Maddy on June 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM

    I love everything on this, especially the colors! I used to have a poppy plate just like that, and I gave it to Goodwill, now I'm regretting it :(

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on June 8, 2011 at 8:15 AM

    Beautiful selection and I have such a thing for huge bags. Love the one by hoakonhelga. Have a fantastic day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a stunning 3 gold bracelets GIVEAWAY today! Fun pieces to spice up summer outfits!

     
  3. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on June 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM

    We were at like 105. I prefer low 80's thankyouverymuch!

     
  4. paislea on June 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

    i LOVE the thank you card! so cute!!! so simple. i love it!

    and the tea bag holder is just perfect!! thanks for sharing!!

    allister bee blog

     
  5. Victoria on June 8, 2011 at 9:41 AM

    Are you really having cruddy weather? We're just a few hours north of you and we've had more-or-less blue skies since Friday... not to make you feel bad! :( Just think it's strange how weather can be so different a few hours away.

    LOVE those thank you cards - they're adorable! I have my eye on a few things this summer... I just bought a pair of white strappy sandals, but I'm saving up for a wraparound watch from La Mer, and maybe some more artwork for our house!

     
  6. cb on June 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM

    oh man i LOVE that necklace and i too adore that color palette!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. ana on June 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

    oh. i want...no...need that bag & poppy mini plate. love.

     
  8. Kristin H on June 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM

    Gorgeous post and tips! Following:)

     
  9. essbesee on June 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM

    I'm craving:
    more pool trips
    the beach
    fireflies at dusk
    trying my hand at camping
    more gardening

    p.s. don't look behind you...i'm following you (or rather your blog)

     
  10. this free bird on June 8, 2011 at 7:16 PM

    i love that necklace...and the navajo print on that bag!! keepers.

    xo,
    c

     
  11. My Life Under the Bus on June 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM

    A BREEZE!!! It was like 92 here today and might get into the 100's tomorrow : P - I love poppies! Remind me of Monet.

     
  12. Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! on June 8, 2011 at 9:07 PM

    Such great finds!! For summer, I'm craving some new sandals and lots of relaxing weekends :)

     
  13. k on June 9, 2011 at 3:29 AM

    ok, that aztec overnight bag...amazing.

     
  14. Oh, My Darling on June 9, 2011 at 7:27 AM

    Ooh, lovin' the beadwork on that necklace!

     
  15. yourstrulydear on June 12, 2011 at 10:25 AM

    love all of these! i need to plant some flowers in my flower bed. also, i'm all about the popsicles in the summer. :)