Foxes are the new owl.
At least in Etsy-land.



"Arnold the retro red fox plush with mustard woolen glasses" by OneLittleRedFox

You can find foxes with  vintage flair....





"fox pouch black and lime faux" by squirrellicious

...foxes that will make them stare...








"Fox and Foxtail Cupcake Toppers" by deathbycupcake

....some are a little sweet...






"Brown Felt Soap with Orange Fox ( Cranberry Scent )" by Sofino

...some will help you scrub your feet.






Whatever kind of fox catches your eye,


"Bring You the North Star" by krisblues

...there's bound to be one nearby.



Happy early birthday, my friend.




{ are you diggin' foxes? }





10 notes

  1. paislea on June 29, 2011 at 8:58 AM

    awe - love foxes! ever since fantastic mr fox, i've been in love!!

    allister bee blog

     
  2. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 29, 2011 at 10:43 AM

    awww thank you!!!! I love the clutch foxy :) but I'm afraid my dog would eat the tail!

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on June 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM

    awe so cute! Happy Birthday sookie!

     
  4. cb on June 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM

    i am loving foxes! did you hear that they are trying to bred them as pets! i would just LOVE to have a pet fox! so cool! i just adore the plush fox with the glasses! i can't wait to get my fox illustration up in my etsy!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. ana on June 29, 2011 at 1:22 PM

    foxes eat owls for dinner. so much better than owls - yay! :)

    i only say this because i was smacked in the head by an owl, i have bad luck with birds...i'm bitter about it.

    but i love your picks! that print makes me smile.

     
  6. Oh, My Darling on June 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM

    I have to admit, I'm tiring of the owl. Maybe I'll hop on the foxy trend.

     
  7. Amanda on June 29, 2011 at 7:04 PM

    I love the new fox trend! That print is super cute!

     
  8. yourstrulydear on June 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM

    well look at you being all rhyme-y! i love it. foxes are pretty cool. maybe not as cool as unicorns, per say, but still pretty awesome :)

     
  9. Stacey on July 5, 2011 at 8:43 AM

    these foxes are too cute!

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on July 12, 2011 at 5:33 PM

    Awww love the foxes sooo cute!