Another one of those weekends - nothing special but so productive.

Helpful Max woke me up at 5:30am each day, so I had lots and lots of time to get things done.






I updated the shop a bit....


...went to the most amazing rock shop...


...and watched far too many Dr. Who episodes while knitting hugebungous amounts.
(yep. i'm like the uber nerd.)





{ what did you do this weekend? }






12 notes

  1. Anonymous on March 28, 2011 at 7:09 AM

    D'aww, very sweet :)
    I have done lots of shopping this weekend partly because I got paid at the end of the month. Not only that but it was a friends birthday which was super fun ^_^

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on March 28, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    My dad LOVES that rock shop. I did the same. got things done...well somethings.

     
  3. Crooked Sister on March 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM

    Sounds like you and I had a similar weekend. I stitched tons of cards and watched way too many episodes of Brothers & Sisters. :P

     
  4. cb on March 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM

    oh yay! i love productive weekends! they are the best and they feel so satisfying!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. k on March 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

    that sounds like a good w/e to me! i went to a wedding, hung out with friends, etc...

     
  6. Diana on March 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM

    5:30! That's bananas! I don't even think that's possible for me. Geez. That being said, I was so NOT productive this weekend. I think I regressed.

    Maybe I should try this whole 5:30 thing.

     
  7. Emily@VitaNostra on March 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM

    Birthday weekend! Visited Charleston. (but sometimes, hanging out at home is the best!)

     
  8. Stacey on March 28, 2011 at 5:52 PM

    we had rain all weekend. i stayed indoors, ran after baby z, graded papers and ate and ate:-). rainy and cold weather make me ravenous:-)

     
  9. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM

    my weekend was less fun and certainly not prodcutive! love the shop updates!

     
  10. yourstrulydear on March 30, 2011 at 6:41 PM

    dang girl, that is so early for the weekend! at least you were productive and did fun things :) i slept in and played with friends, and got stuff to complete our living room! ps, yes i am stalking you right now... !

     
  11. nevertheless on March 30, 2011 at 7:50 PM

    wow, sounds productive!! and I'm loving your shop - so many wonderful little goodies :)

    I've had markets the past two weekends and another this weekend ...then a break before I gear up for more - crazy crazy!

     
  12. Silverlaced.etsy.com on April 1, 2011 at 5:18 PM

    I shop at Jerry's too!! It's one of my favo places to go...lol...I love your blog, very entertaining=)