Julio Jalepeno, my childhood pal. 



For nearly 18 years, you were the sweetest, gentlest part of our family.

So long, little joo-bear.




{ Now, go find some angel squirrels to chase. }



10 notes

  1. ana on March 29, 2011 at 7:44 AM

    aw. sorry to hear about the loss in the family. sure lived a long life :) ya for angel squirrels.

     
  2. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on March 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM

    I always imagine that doggy heaven must be the best place EVER! I hope your pup is up there playing with the pups that have moved on from my family!

     
  3. cb on March 29, 2011 at 9:46 AM

    oh sweetie! i am so sorry for your lose but julio will have so much fun running around chasing squirrels in dog heaven!!

    memories always keep the ones we love alive :D

    xo,
    cb

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 29, 2011 at 11:08 AM

    aww poor little poochers. hugs to your mommy, even when they're old and obviously having problems, it's still hard to let 'em go :(

     
  5. T@PoppyPlacePdx on March 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM

    Kelli, I feel sad :(

    But I bet you have some lovely memories :)

    Take care, sweetie, thinking of you, T. :)

     
  6. Anonymous on March 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM

    Oh I'm so sorry :(

     
  7. Amanda on March 29, 2011 at 7:43 PM

    I'm so sorry :( It is almost cruel pets do not live longer :(
    Adorable dog.

     
  8. k on March 30, 2011 at 4:32 AM

    oh no :( I"m so sorry..

     
  9. yourstrulydear on March 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM

    oh my goodness i am so sorry babe. :( what a cutie. to be honest i just teared up a little because of this. i hate that animals have to die. may our old friends play forever in puppy heaven, until we come to retrieve them!

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on April 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM

    Awwww.....Have you ever read the book the book Dog Heaven? They get doggie bone cookies and fluffy clouds to sleep on...it's where our Dudley is too. XOXO Don't worry they keep watch over us to make sure we aren't lonely!