Rain, rain.  You'll never go away.
5-10 inches predicted for the mountains this week. In. Sane.



"happy clouds hand carved stamp set" by AnartIsland

Oh, happy little clouds, how you've made me smile.






"Organic Cotton Book Tote - Rain" by sealmaiden

I love this simple, clean interpretation.  So clever!


 



"Rain Cloud Trio plush with faces" by mypapercrane

Hee hee.  More mypapercrane cuteness strikes again!







"Gwynn the Girl on a Rainy Day - Paper Doll" by matesrubbish

I think I need a yellow rain slicker (does anybody still call it that?) .
I'd like to be this carefree in the rain...






"SALE Plaid Parasol Umbrella" by deathmachine

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  I need a plaid umbrella.




{ how do you play in the rain? }




11 notes

  1. ana on March 30, 2011 at 7:37 AM

    i take naps when it rains. mainly because if it is raining in south florida it is usually a thunderstorm... :) they roll around every day like clockwork @ 4:00 during the summer months. i love those cloud stamps! i like that they aren't super duper perfect looking & carved by hand.

     
  2. cb on March 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM

    those are such cute stamps! yes i am sick of the rain and want it to never come back, although we need it. my favorite thing to do in the rain is wear boots and jump in puddles..makes me feel like i am 5!

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on March 30, 2011 at 9:34 AM

    Oh my, I adore those stamps and the rain tote is totally adorable. Have a fantastic day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an amazing GIVEAWAY today! You can win 2 adorable tea towels and a mug!

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 30, 2011 at 9:37 AM

    I have a BIG yellow slicker. It's not so fashionably cute, though.

    Love those sad little rain clouds :)

     
  5. Sally Honeycutt on March 30, 2011 at 10:17 AM

    I start a fire and bake some cookies and make sure to have plenty of good coffee on hand! Can't wait for a SPRING forecast already!!! :)

     
  6. Emily@VitaNostra on March 30, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    Boo. Rain.

    Doing the same thing here. Downpour. I'm actually scared to go oustide, so I'm playing inside today. (love that rain tote)

     
  7. urbancurtsy on March 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM

    I don't live to far from you, right over in Kent, and I agree that this rain is a little sad, my new thing is to walk in the rain from class to class this year since I have gone back to school. It can be fun, and it is also the first year I have really ever used an umbrella, you know us Washingtonians!

     
  8. k on March 30, 2011 at 2:38 PM

    I LOOOOVE the rain!!!! It's my favorite kind of day which is why I was made to live in seattle!

     
  9. yourstrulydear on March 30, 2011 at 6:35 PM

    cute. i love the crying clouds hehe. umm...i hate the rain and so i basically hide from it. you know those umbrellas that cover your whole head and like part of your shoulders kind of? i dont know how to explain it.... but basically i need a full body one!

     
  10. Amanda on March 30, 2011 at 7:50 PM

    Love the cloud stamps! It is snowing here :( Isn't it spring already? Hope you get a dry & sunny day soon!

     
  11. keishua on April 1, 2011 at 7:40 AM

    oh, so cute. i like to lay in bed and listen to rain. On occasion, I like to toss my umbrella up and play in it.