It turned out to be a delicious weekend.



On Saturday we attended a fundraising event for Relay for Life Tacoma, where I essentially ate my weight in crab -- all for a good cause!





And if that wasn't enough...


...I decided to make a roasted squash and onion pasta* on Sunday.  An interesting flavor combination that made the entire house smell great.   
*my recipe didn't call for garlic, btw.




Yeah.
  My weekend was basically devoted to food.





{  have any delicious adventures this weekend? }




15 notes

  1. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on March 14, 2011 at 7:25 AM

    YUMMY! Definitely a tasty weekend!

     
  2. Nikki on March 14, 2011 at 8:52 AM

    How did the pasta turn out? recipe plox (only if it was easy peasy)

     
  3. k on March 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    I think a w/e devoted to food sounds alright to me!

     
  4. My Life Under the Bus on March 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM

    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it looks fabulous - I made corned beef and cabbage yesterday and am having it for lunch. That squash is reminding me of butternut squash ravioli which I am now craving!!!

     
  5. Almost Precious on March 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM

    Was the weight of the crabs with or without their shells? :D

    Looks like you had a very tasty weekend alright...I'm jealous as my weekend meals were comprised mostly of warmed over left overs.
    :(

     
  6. cb on March 14, 2011 at 10:42 AM

    oh crab! i have been wanting crab maybe on my cruise i will get some,yummy!i have made a similar pasta dish with the roasted butternut squash and onions and it is super yummy! i love when weekends are surrounded my yummy food!

    xo,
    cb

     
  7. Anonymous on March 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    A delicious weekend is the way to go :)

     
  8. Emily@VitaNostra on March 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM

    Sounds like my kind of weekend! And now I'm craving crab ;) I made a new cashew chicken recipe that turned out really well. That was the extent of my culinary adventures!

     
  9. Isabel on March 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM

    mmm it looks amazing!

     
  10. keishua on March 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM

    that squash looks amazing. sounds like a great weekend.

     
  11. Amanda on March 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM

    Yum! Why did you have to make me hungry! Crab legs *drool*

     
  12. yourstrulydear on March 14, 2011 at 8:01 PM

    aaaamazing! its been forever since i've had crab. yummm. we went to cracker barrel which i think is always delicious. mmmm i love food :)

     
  13. Diana Mieczan on March 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

    That looks like a great weekend:) Im so hungry right now:) Yum! Happy Tuesday, darling

     
  14. Diana on March 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM

    Yum! Roasted squash and onion pasta sounds amazing! I went pretty ethnic this past weekend with Indian, Malaysian and Mexican. Ack! I'm hungry!

     
  15. ana on March 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM

    oh, that pasta sounds lovely. i'm not a big crab fan...too much work for the amount of meat. hah. :D