I've got patterns on the brain.



"Autumn picnic dress, made to order" by ananemone

Doesn't this dress just scream summer picnic??







"THREE CORAL FLOWERS Small Gouache Painting" by SquidWhaleDesigns

Is it wrong I'd love to have this exact display in my house? 
SO much pattern-y goodness!







"The Experimental - Fashionable Adjustable Cross Body and Handbag in Black White and Blue Shade" by FromtheEarthtotheSky

I love the cheeky, 1980s-ness of it all. How fun!







"Sherbert Orange Polka Dotty Bow Tie Necklace" by crookedsister

I think this is the perfect jaunty little bow tie.  For ladies!







"Floral cotton scarf Turquoise" by SpringFlavor


There are so many pretty scarves in here, it was hard to choose just one. 
(Oh, and yes, there's plaid ones.)



More pattern-y fun here.



{ what pattern are you digging right now? }




13 notes

  1. ana on March 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    love all of these, especially that purse!

     
  2. Andrea (Panda) on March 16, 2011 at 9:14 AM

    Love that purse and the Dress, Great finds. I think you need that display in your house...where would it go...

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on March 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM

    What a pretty picnic dress:) Lately Im crazy about stripes and polka dots:) Wish you a great day, darling
    Kisses

     
  4. cb on March 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM

    oh yes that dress really does scream picnic! i love it! oh and that purse, so so cute! i love every pattern...i don't discriminate :D but florals always catch my eye at least when it comes to clothing!

    xo,
    cb

     
  5. k on March 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    My heart might have skipped a beat over that purse.

     
  6. Anonymous on March 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM

    And such beautiful patterns they are too :)

     
  7. Crooked Sister on March 16, 2011 at 2:11 PM

    That dress is almost the exact same fabric as one of my bow ties! I want.

     
  8. Diana on March 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM

    What a cute little collection! I'm especially loving that scarf. Hurry up spring!

     
  9. Unknown on March 16, 2011 at 3:47 PM

    That purse is pretty amazing!

     
  10. Oh, My Darling on March 16, 2011 at 5:57 PM

    Oh my goodness, putting that amazing purse on my wishlist!

     
  11. T@PoppyPlacePdx on March 16, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    The bowtie is just so adorable. :)

    I LOVE how the artwork is hung and if I had a tiny square inch of empty wall space in my house I would love a display like that :)

    As it is I have stacks of artwork and photos waiting to be rotated in (ya know they feel very left out :)

    Have a lovely Evening T. ;)

     
  12. My Life Under the Bus on March 16, 2011 at 6:28 PM

    That scarf is my perfect color!!! I just favorited the shop!!

     
  13. Holly Knitlightly on March 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM

    loooooooove this! I want to buy a ton of pretty scarves.