Happy news for a dear friend.


Congratulations, my dear.


( Click the photo for more sweet girly-ness. )




Like this? Try these:








{ what's your happy news today? }




7 notes

  1. Daniela on March 1, 2011 at 6:47 AM

    yay for your friend! Very pretty pictures :)

     
  2. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on March 1, 2011 at 6:56 AM

    This is not helping my baby fever lol.

     
  3. Jen on March 1, 2011 at 7:14 AM

    This is such a great collection!!

    And Krysten - you have baby fever too?? ;-)

    Happy Tuesday Darlin! xo

    Oh, and pop by today for my perfume GIVEAWAY!

     
  4. ana on March 1, 2011 at 8:43 AM

    so pretty. that cloud mobile is too cute.

     
  5. cb on March 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM

    oh yay congrats to your friend! my news is being interviewed for a UK based craft website, yay!!

    xo,
    cb

     
  6. My Life Under the Bus on March 1, 2011 at 11:11 AM

    Oh sweet! I'm happy the guinea pig is putting on weight! LOL Happy TuesdaY Kelli!!!

     
  7. k on March 2, 2011 at 2:06 AM

    ohhhh such pretty pretty things :):)