I'm kind of hooked on Etsy's Taste Test...

So many sweet, sweet finds.



"Paris Photo Collection - Mixed Sizes Yellow" by littlebrownpen







"Baby ninfea in red microfiber" by ninu








"Birds 14x14 -White Linen Pillow cover" by sukanart










"7 Strand Necklace" by MJnCO








"French Pistachio-Cranberry Nougat Candy - Soft" by KettleConfections





{ have you taste tested? }









14 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on March 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM

    I love the Paris colour collection:) Its so special and pretty:) Hope you are having a great day, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an EmersonMade GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for spring:)

     
  2. Lisa Lisa Lisa on March 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM

    This post just makes me want to buy up etsy!!!
    I purchased a really interesting clutch on etsy last week... I am awaiting its arrival and I can't wait to show it on the blog! I heart etsy!

     
  3. Brittany H. on March 2, 2011 at 8:22 AM

    That pillow needs to be in my possesion. And those nougats are wonderful, but I ate too many once and got sick from sugar. It was worth it though.

    Happy day!
    X,
    Www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

     
  4. Daniela on March 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM

    love the Paris photo collection. So pretty..

     
  5. cb on March 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM

    what is the etsy taste test? explain!! that little birdie pillow is so cute! would look adorable with my chicky paintings!!!

    xo,
    cb

     
  6. Almost Precious on March 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM

    Etsy taste test is kind of addictive, isn't it ? :)
    I love your taste samples...all of them, from the cheerful yellow imagery in littlebrownpen's photo's, to the super, delectable red smocked purse (so yummy), the flock of colorful birdies makes for a very savory pillow and that 7 strand necklace...how soooo delicious is that? Then a true treat for the taste buds, rich, flavorful nougat candy. Love it !

     
  7. T@PoppyPlacePdx on March 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM

    Hey Kelli, Thanks so much for the B.Day wishes :)

    I always love popping over to see all the wonderful things you choose.

    The little Bird Cushion cover, adorable :)

    Have a lovely day, me Dear, cheers, T :)

     
  8. this free bird on March 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM

    that bird pillow is fantastic!

     
  9. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM

    i love the taste test! i go a bit nuts adding to faves. when you see me adding 20 shops in a 5 minute period, you'll know i'm using taste test ;P

    love that purse!

     
  10. Jody McDowell on March 2, 2011 at 5:35 PM

    looks like you have great taste! i do like the taste test feature but kind of forgot it existed for a moment. think i shall run off and see what it picks for me!

     
  11. k on March 3, 2011 at 2:04 AM

    that purse is so pretty! I don't even need to shop on etsy, your blog is good enough, haha :)

     
  12. k on March 3, 2011 at 2:24 AM

    PS could you email me your address dahling? and if you are a gold/siver + bracelet/necklace/earring type of girl? or a SURPRISE! kind of girl!?

     
  13. keishua on March 3, 2011 at 5:20 PM

    Love the pillow and the pops of yellow. Simply sweet.

     
  14. Amanda on March 3, 2011 at 8:35 PM

    I love taste test! How does etsy know me so well ;)
    Loving that bird pillow cover - too cute!