Lately I've found treasury making is leading to a lot of favorite marking...


Here's the latest:

"Wild and Precious Life Poetic Hand Embroidery" by cornflowerbluestudio

A good reminder...






"Seventy red dress" by nervustrella

How sweet is this? 





"Auld Reekie - navy screenprint" by emilyhogarth

Makes me want to go to Scotland even more.






"Ready to ship AMY Big HERRINGBONE Wool PECHE Rose and White . French Shoulder Bag" by ikabags

In. Love with this bag.







"Cobalt Gradient Embroidery Hoop Wall Art" by whatnomints

I can't get enough of clever hoops. I adore this one.





{ what are you up to today? }





9 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on March 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM

    What a great finds and that bag looks adorable:) Have a lovely day, darling
    Kisses

     
  2. Diana on March 23, 2011 at 11:51 AM

    OOh, I love that bag too! I'm with you on the clever hoops too. I'm actually on a bit of a hoop mission myself, but for a different sort of hoop - a perfect pair of hoop earrings for a gift for a friend. You're such a wealth of information on pretty things - any leads?

     
  3. this free bird on March 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM

    i love that hand embroidered pieced up top - and the bag...handmade treasures are the best!

    xo,
    c
    ps-shred = jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd. if i already told you this blame it on the shred. haha!

     
  4. ana on March 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM

    ohhhh. that baaaag!!!! sigh.

     
  5. paislea on March 23, 2011 at 6:48 PM

    i am in love with that red bag. it's so cute!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

     
  6. Oh, My Darling on March 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM

    Looove the "wild and precious" life quote! Definitely right up my alley.

     
  7. k on March 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM

    That screen print is SO cool. I'm going to scotland in august!

     
  8. yourstrulydear on March 30, 2011 at 6:46 PM

    wednesday was my birfday, so i wasnt really online that day. my hubbers brought me to chick-fil-a for dinner to class it up :) haha. i LOVE that purse, and that embroidery hoop!!

     
  9. nevertheless on March 30, 2011 at 7:51 PM

    oooh that bag is delightful and the hand embroidery is so nice x cool finds!