A day to be reflective.





I didn't get a chance to post this in time,
but in case you're wondering what's going on in the blogosphere today, go here.






{ what are you thankful for today? }




6 notes

  1. k on March 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM

    I feel like I've been doing a lot of reflecting on Japan - it's just so unreal. I'm thankful my home right now I think. and that life continues as usual for me today.

     
  2. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on March 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM

    I am thankful for beautiful sunshine.

    My heart is with Japan.

     
  3. k on March 18, 2011 at 5:18 PM

    (p.s. idk what the clock heads were in those pictures, there are SO many totally random costumes it makes me head spin)

     
  4. keishua on March 19, 2011 at 7:36 AM

    thankful that it is sunny here.
    however, I am thankful that people are getting outside themselves and reaching out to help others.
    that is truly something to be grateful for.

     
  5. Stacey on March 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM

    Japan has taken over my thoughts too. I am thankful for life and my family.It's so important not to take things, time with loved ones for granted.

     
  6. Diana Mieczan on March 21, 2011 at 4:37 AM

    That is a beautiful photo and Im thankful for my family and my home. Its so sad what happened in Japan. Kisses, sweetie
    Have a great Monday morning