As my cats thunder around the house,
I'm starting to realize they aren't tiny little kitten-shaped babies anymore. 
*tear!* 
They turn one at the end of this month!


Look how little Maxine Louise started:




And today,


Omg.



Her hobbies include:



taking naps tangled up in the curtains,






knocking things over,






and being a chubby bunny.




Sometimes I think this is all that's going on in her brain:






but she's still my big snuggly sweetheart.



She's definitely the baby of our family.




{ what kind of personality does your pet have? }





18 notes

  1. Brittany H. on March 24, 2011 at 9:23 AM

    Look at that paw in the first picture! What a sweet baby. I have the meanest cat in the world. All he does is growl and bite.

    Have a great day!
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

     
  2. Maria on March 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM

    lovely pics!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on March 24, 2011 at 10:46 AM

    Your Baby is one already!!

    Super cute pics.

    Have a lovely Day, T. :)

     
  4. this free bird on March 24, 2011 at 11:03 AM

    I love your little buddies. Have a big party with lots of fancy feast!

    xo,
    Carrie

     
  5. Diana on March 24, 2011 at 12:08 PM

    What a cutie! Cats are so strange and hilarious! (Homer is too)

     
  6. k on March 24, 2011 at 12:57 PM

    sooooo cute. but really they are 7! Which means Bama is 28, just like me! Bama has a hilarious personality - I can't describe it, but me and mark talk for him all the time. It's ridiculous. Whole conversations. I'm going to stop typing now

     
  7. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM

    haha I think a black cat walked in and ate Max and thats what you've been left with!

    my mutt, Katie, is full of personality. she's a big old baby who hates being alone so she'll follow you anywhere. She also hates being locked out of rooms cuz she thinks there's a party going on that she's missing out on. Naturally, doggies want to party

     
  8. Diana Mieczan on March 24, 2011 at 4:07 PM

    Aww..so sweet! I have two dogs and they are so different. Monty is the baby of our home. He loves to cuddle, play and Buffer is the one who likes to check every corner and make sure that everything is good around. They are a perfect match for eachother. Happy Thursday, my dear

     
  9. ana on March 24, 2011 at 4:50 PM

    adorable. i like the one of her under the curtains. & i'm not going to lie, i thought that mustache was a poo log at first glance. :)

     
  10. jamberry_song on March 24, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    SO CUTE!!! I have some serious kitty envy right now. Cats with personalities are the best. :D An early happy birthday to your fluffles!

     
  11. Amanda on March 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    Aw - so cute! She looks a lot like my bf's cat Zorro. Long lost twins :) Sebastien (my dog) is a cranky old man, he sleeps all day and grunts at things if they aren't the way he likes them.

     
  12. Stacey on March 25, 2011 at 6:04 AM

    Your cats are so adorable! Yes, they have grown lots too! happy b'day to your cuties:-)

     
  13. keishua on March 25, 2011 at 7:14 AM

    oh, they grow up so fast, don't they? Have a great weekend.

     
  14. Lisa Lisa Lisa on March 25, 2011 at 3:14 PM

    This is so cute! It makes me wish I could have kitties... :(... So I'll just live through your experience!

     
  15. cb on March 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM

    she is soo perfect! our little rosie, we think will turn one in may! we think because the pound didn't really know how old she was when they got her. plus may works for me because it is my birthday month :D

    your little baby is all grown up! crazy how they grow!

    xo,
    cb

     
  16. urbancurtsy on March 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM

    uhhhh, just about the same things your cats thinking. That was funny!

     
  17. yourstrulydear on March 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM

    awwwww!!!!! SO PRECIOUS! love love love these pictures! she is adorable, and if you change her name to beyonce, then jay-z might consider switching his sexuality to like girls. just sayin... hahaha. jay-z is a butt butt sometimes, but also the cutest little cuddler-slash-bunny impersonator ever. oh, and he loves plastic, cardboard, plants, and paper. :)

     
  18. Viola on April 1, 2011 at 2:57 AM

    Your cats are so cute! My cat Lucille is totally crazy (but I guess all cats are) Her favourite thing to do is drop stuff on our bed so that when we wake up in the morning, we find ourselves surrounded by cat toys and articles of clothing...
    Looking forward to seeing more of your pets!

    xx Viola