It's somewhat reassuring to know that mine aren't the only kittens with a penchant for theft.






I wonder if their sharp parts would get them classified as armed & dangerous...




{ cute? dangerous? dangerously cute? }




10 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on March 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM

    Ohh my...he is too funny..Its amazing that he went back for the second shoe...hahaha
    Kisses, darling

     
  2. cb on March 3, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    what?!?!? they did a news report about this...crazy!!! he reminds me of the cat from that darn cat...the from, i think it is from the 60's. great movie by the way ;D

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. Diana on March 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    Hahaha... I love how they make him sound so dangerous. Cats are so weird.

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on March 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM

    lol so dangerously cute!

    I remembered what that link was i was trying to send you....it was the fat cat playing piano. his owner was making bank with youtube for his videos. i was telling you that you need to make your kittehs stars...put 'em to work so you can retire young!

     
  5. Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} on March 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM

    Ha ha that's so funny! I'm a sucker for cat videos! :)

     
  6. Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} on March 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM

    Ha ha that's so funny! I'm a sucker for cat videos! :)

     
  7. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on March 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM

    Lol awesome.

     
  8. Amanda on March 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM

    This is hilarious! I can't believe he steals so much stuff! Sneaky kitty!

     
  9. ana on March 4, 2011 at 5:33 AM

    oh wow. i loveeeed that. especially dusty walking with the stegosaurus plushie. hah.

     
  10. Amy on March 5, 2011 at 6:52 AM

    This is too funny! I love the stegosaurus part too.