On Sunday the hubbers and I met my cousin, his wife and their adorable little munchkin ( who was dressed up as a dragon! ), at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium for......
ZOOLIGHTS!


I've never been before, so I was pretty hyper excited.


(I really like the way the light is bouncing off the tree.)







Aquarium!





Walruses!
 (Walrusi? Walri? We never did figure that out.)






Looking out across the park.






Ah, who could forget the Christmas Musk Ox?


The kittens were sick all weekend (better now, thank jeebus),
so this was definitely the highlight ours.

{ how was your weekend? }






11 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on December 20, 2010 at 9:13 AM

    That is such a cool place! The photos look fantastic:) Hope your kittens will feel better soon,sweetie
    Happy Monday

     
  2. Stacey on December 20, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    Kisses to your lovely kittens. Hope they feel better soon and by the looks of these pics, this seems like a fun place! Merry Christmas! XX

     
  3. cb on December 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM

    christmas lights are the best thing bout christmas! these are awesome! i love when people go all out!

    xo,
    cb

     
  4. Anonymous on December 20, 2010 at 11:40 AM

    That sounds so fun!

     
  5. paislea on December 20, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    oh wow! those lights look absolutely amazing!!! i love love love christmas time and all of the fun lovely lights! hope you had tons of fun!

    allister bee blog

     
  6. paislea on December 20, 2010 at 2:04 PM

    of course i loved my box!! it was so cute!!! you are just too sweet!! thank you for the words of encouragement!!

    allister bee blog

     
  7. Anonymous on December 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    It's just not Christmas without the traditional Musk Ox. Everyone knows they're the most important part of the celebration. I so need to (suck it up and get my butt out into the freezing cold)remember to get out to our local Zoo Lights. I've lived here for several years and have never gone.

    Your pictures are a (kick in the butt) inspiration to get me out there. ;)

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on December 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM

    aww i love zoo lights! i haven't even gone driving around to look at lights yet, this year :( bah humbug!

     
  9. T@PoppyPlacePdx on December 21, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    The photos are awesome but where is the Dragon? :)

    I keep promising myself a trip to the P.Town Zoolights but you really do need to go with kids. I might have to borrow some :)

    Glad you had a lovely weekend :) T.

     
  10. My Life Under the Bus on December 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM

    I love the Aquarium!!! I feel for your kitties cause we've had rolling sickness here and I haven't had everyone in school since last monday! Bleech....

     
  11. ana on January 7, 2011 at 9:53 AM

    What an awesome event thingie. Love the under the sea bit.