Another crazy Friday.


Though I'd share this little gem the hubbers subjected me to last night.



There really are no words...


{ what's up for you this weekend? }




6 notes

  1. My Life Under the Bus on December 17, 2010 at 5:32 PM

    LOL !!! Bet that makes you proud! hahaha - I have presents to wrap but I don't think that's going to happen since hubbers is working . We'll prob. be making A LOT of Christmas ornamentsI am anticipating glue in my future.....Have a good one Kelli!!!

     
  2. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on December 18, 2010 at 7:14 AM

    That was AWESOME lol. I'm going to have that song in my head all day.

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on December 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM

    love it.

     
  4. yourstrulydear on December 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    hahaha that video was awesome. josh was looking over at me like wtf!? hahaha. weekends are fun but yesterday i had to work all day...we did get to see the fighter last night though, which was awesome. have you seen that yet?

     
  5. paislea on December 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

    i got my lovely box of craziness in the mailbox yesterday! and i was so excited to open it!! i couldn't quite remember what all was inside but was i sure excited when i found out what!!!

    i loved everything that you put in there!!! and the little kitty toys were a HUGE hit!! you are just too sweet!!

    thank you so very much!! best blog giveaway EVER!!!

    allister bee blog

     
  6. Anonymous on December 20, 2010 at 3:03 PM

    0_0