My dear friend Monica recently sent in a wwKw request for these cute shoes.  She wanted some suggestions as to how to wear them with her more casual wardrobe.
(did you know Polyvore has backgrounds? weird ones? i had a little too much fun yesterday....)







You can't hide from me, monicuddle: I know you own a basic black dress.
PS - a dress can be casual. especially when you're hanging out on a giant chess set.






 

{ how would you wear these shoes? }



Psssssssst! - don't forget to enter my giveawayomg it ends on the 11th!

 







10 notes

  1. cb on December 10, 2010 at 10:01 AM

    i love the first outfit with the shoes and that super cute fox necklace!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. The Captain on December 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM

    OMG OMG OMG i love all of these suggestions! thank you so much Kelli! haha you are my style guru! <3

     
  3. ana on December 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM

    definitely with straight jeans and a cardi. love this post! :D

     
  4. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on December 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM

    those backgrounds are hilz! cute outfits for sure. I like the first one the best :) super comfy cute

     
  5. Janet Mazorie on December 11, 2010 at 7:29 AM

    I vote for the first outfit. Love everything about it! The green bag looks so versatile.

     
  6. k on December 12, 2010 at 4:15 PM

    Your suggestions are so good! I LOVE those shoes. And that cardgian in the first one.

     
  7. My Life Under the Bus on December 12, 2010 at 8:10 PM

    So cute I love all of these!!!

     
  8. Anonymous on December 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM

    On my feet.

    Actually it would be harder for me to wear them and show them off since I tend towards boot cut jeans and slacks. A lot of the cute detail would get lost under the fabric.

    Love the third outfit - it has a great classic/retro look to it that I prefer.

     
  9. Diana on December 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM

    I love that hat and trench in the last one. And those gloves.

    When I try to wear gloves, I don't know why, but I feel like a muppet.

     
  10. Oh, My Darling on December 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM

    Oh goodness, I need that cardigan from the first outfit! Perfection!