I seem to recall some other version of myself saying, months ago,
"you know, I don't think I'll really mind when the weather turns bad, and the endless rain moves in."


Future prediciton fail.


Click the photo for even more fun times, and to read the story of my evening...


Like this? Try these:


winter mint/orange zest ( for a cheer up! )



( I was going to go with a "blue" theme, but srsly do I need any more reason to be blue??)



{  how's winter treating you? }



Pssst! - we lost power at home, so I'm trying to play catch up, um now (at a totally not inappropriate time to do so...cough). so many blogs to read, so little electricity....


8 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on December 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    Its really freezing here and I am all cozy on my sofa:)
    The coasters are adorable and the coat is beautiful:)
    Kisses, darling

     
  2. Janet Mazorie on December 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM

    Very cute Treasury! Sorry about your power...that's the worst. It is freezing cold here and I keep whining about it. But at least when it's this cold it's snow not rain!

    A tiny brown box is on its way to you!

     
  3. the runaway romantique on December 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM

    I hope you get your power back soon! It's freezing here in Paris but our apartment's heating hasn't let us down yet. These are so lovely! I especially like the squirrel print :) Your blog is lovely, would you like to follow each other?

    - the runaway

     
  4. Lauren on December 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM

    It's really cold and there's no snow, grr!!

     
  5. My Life Under the Bus on December 14, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    God it's freezing here and we got a surprise snow and 2 hour delay this morning - ACK!!! Hahaha " Future prediction fail" hahaha

     
  6. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on December 14, 2010 at 8:27 PM

    power outages are fun until you need to get up and get ready in the morning ;)

    I still believe it's the transplants that end up having issues with the weather. I actually don't know too many people that were born and raised here. But this weather never bums me out...I love it all! :) Rain rain, come and play :p

     
  7. Emily@VitaNostra on December 15, 2010 at 5:45 AM

    Brrrrr...... No Fun. No fun at all. We have had an unusually cold fall/winter so far, with a little snow thrown in which is strange for here. But all is good... as I can soon escape to somewhere warm :)

     
  8. ana on January 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM

    Oof. Hope you weren't without power for too long. Lovely collection though.