Since I completely failed last week, I'm bringing you a special bonus day of fashion!

My lovely friend Tania, sent me this request:
"i'm looking for the RADDEST pair of black motocycle boots, flats. i wanna pair them with everything from a sparkly mini to girly dresses to jeans and a tee. so. make it happen."
(She funny.)


So...

Puddle Skipper Boots
$248 - anthropologie.com
Anthropologie boots »


Silk Scarf with Polka Dot
$75 - aspinaloflondon.com
Wrap scarves »

Type Z 628578 at Zappos.com
$163 - zappos.com



MIA Buckley at Zappos.com
$140 - zappos.com


Type Z 747501 at Zappos.com
$163 - zappos.com



 
 
{ which do you think works best?}
 
 
 
Psssssssst! - don't forget to enter my giveaway! time is running out!





8 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on December 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    I love the puddle skipper pair...Those are perfect!
    Kisses, my dear

     
  2. Diana on December 9, 2010 at 12:11 PM

    I think I like those ones too. I find it hard to judge boots by photos. I'm boot-stupid.

    Also, I didn't know we could send you requests to find us stuff! What a great service, Kelli!

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on December 9, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    Oh I was looking at those Type Z or something very similar at Saks but they were really a lot more.

    I so want some boots but..........I am such a procrastinator on this subject............maybe next year :(

    Have a lovely evening, T. :)

     
  4. ana on December 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM

    sigh. i love boots. but alas, my soccer days have cursed me with large calves...so no mid calve boots for me. only ankle. i'll just admire these and dream... ;)

     
  5. Anonymous on December 9, 2010 at 6:02 PM

    I have THE. BEST. pair of motorcycle boots. They are absolutely amazing and I wear them with everything. I tried to find a picture of them online but they must be from last season or something...I bought them at Nordstrom Rack. I like the ones in the middle the best...probably cuz the look pretty similar to mine. Lol.

     
  6. Stacey on December 9, 2010 at 7:55 PM

    I like the Type Z ones, though they are all rocking! XX

     
  7. ana on December 10, 2010 at 7:22 AM

    oop. one more thing, there is a special surprise dealing with the giveaway (http://erban.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-winners-surprise.html)

    if you could please email me your snail mail address so i can get a print over to you pronto!

    anaerb[at]gmail[dot]com

     
  8. k on December 12, 2010 at 4:16 PM

    I seriously could not choose if I had to!