The unique, the undiscovered, the fashion forward: the girl on the cutting edge craves these things.
And dear jeebus, that makes her hard to shop for...
But,
fear no more!

To help you out with your holiday shopping, each week I'll feature gifts tailored to fit certain tastes, all sourced from that wonderful vintage and handmade resource, Etsy.



{ gifts for the girl on the cutting edge }


"Large Cage Ring with Studs in Black Rhodium" by JanetMazorie

I am completely in love with these cage rings.  I love the sleek yet edgy vibe.  This is the kind of piece that will have people asking "where did you find that??"  And you can smugly smile and reply, "oh, it's from this fabulous new designer in New York..."  You should check out her new shop, and get in on the ground floor of this up and coming jewelry phenom.





"JulyS Winter lamb leather/nylon coat" by JulyS

Speaking of New York...there is something so urban-sassy about this jacket.  The leather accents and a little luxury to this little puffer.  Plus the removable (faux? oh dear lord please let it be faux) fur collar?  Um, yes please!






"Black Crystal encrusted Grey felt hat" by JanineBasil

I'm not much of a hat wearing girl myself (my crap hair doesn't need any assistance in looking totally fokakta), but I just adore this jaunty little cap.  To me it's saying, "Uh huh.  I'm cute.  I'm confident.  Just look at my hat!"




 

"Hand painted customized vintage gold clutch - Zebra Rock Gold" by VivienCheng

This is another shop that's filled, top to bottom, with amazing finds.  This vintage clutch is dressed up with hand painted details.  This is definitely the kind of gift you won't see on every arm this season.




 
"fishspine earrings black onyx triangle" by nobletownvintage

These are some statement earrings!  Bold, unique and geometric -- what else can a girl ask for? 
Note: I noticed a trend of black, gold and taupe in this post.  NEVER FEAR: I have not abandoned my good friend, vibrant color!  I guess it's just taking the day off today...




Check out these other gift guides for even more ideas.



{ see anything you like? }



Psssssssst! - don't forget to enter my giveaway!



12 notes

  1. paislea on December 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM

    i love that coat!! it's so cute!!!

    allister bee blog

     
  2. Anonymous on December 8, 2010 at 12:55 PM

    i love the ring!

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on December 8, 2010 at 1:25 PM

    That jacket is perfect! I love love love your picks:)
    Kisses, sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on December 8, 2010 at 1:37 PM

    Oh I love the hat very retro :)

    Have a lovely Day, T. :)

     
  5. Emily@VitaNostra on December 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM

    I'm loving that coat. And that hat... so cute! Very cool finds!

     
  6. Janet Mazorie on December 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM

    Thanks Kelli, this collection is awesome! I love all the other things you chose, especially that clutch.

     
  7. yourstrulydear on December 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM

    i'll take one of each please!! especially the ring, the earrings, and the clutch. yup, that should about do it... k thanks ;]

     
  8. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on December 8, 2010 at 7:57 PM

    faaaabulous! you definitely have the best gift guides!

     
  9. k on December 9, 2010 at 1:56 AM

    whoa whoa whoa i love that coat.

     
  10. Diana on December 9, 2010 at 12:14 PM

    I complete adore that clutch (although I never use clutches - I'm not that fancy) and of course Janet's ring. They're the type of rings that would look good on anyone. Love them!

     
  11. ana on December 9, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    ohhh. that clutch. i love it. i am frantically trying to come up with an excuse to buy something from that shop...agh!#$%

     
  12. Amanda on December 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM

    I ♥those earrings! So unique and lovely!