I actually enjoy wrapping presents.

Or at first I do.


But if I can make the wrapping a project unto itself, well, the crafty demon in me shouts with glee.

I wrapped my co-workers' treats in little muslin bags this year.  It was fun to get all stampy with them. 
(And I think they turned out pretty cute. : P)


And with that in mind, I still have to wrap everyone else's gifts.  Oh boy.


{ are you a "procrasti-santa"? (thank you jcpenny commercial!) ? }





8 notes

  1. The Captain on December 23, 2010 at 9:16 AM

    i'm a total procrasti-santa. i have yet to wrap gifts. i don't even know if i have boxes. or wrapping paper. yep, tonight will be fun! :-)

     
  2. cb on December 23, 2010 at 9:38 AM

    hehe procrasti-santa...yes i would fall into that catagory! i love the bags for your co-workers! fun and easy!

    xo,
    cb

     
  3. T@PoppyPlacePdx on December 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM

    I LOVE wrapping prezzies :) I think it goes along with my love of packing (suitcases :)

    I wrap a few everyday and them it doesn't become a chore. "Wellie" (read; play very loud) Xmas Music and a glass of Sherry and I am good to go :)

    Happy Wrapping T. :)

     
  4. Anonymous on December 23, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    Those bags are so cute!

     
  5. Samantha on December 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM

    Stamping on muslin bags, what a great idea! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

     
  6. Stacey on December 24, 2010 at 6:03 AM

    Love the bags! I also wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year! Thank you also for being a Super blog friend:-)

     
  7. Anonymous on December 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM

    That is a FANTASTIC idea for little gift bags! And they turned out so very cute. Here's to renewable wrapping ideas!!

    ~M

     
  8. BonBon Rose Girls Kristin on December 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM

    Looooooove that packaging! What a cute idea!