Can you believe it's Christmas week already? 
It still doesn't feel like it to me.



 treasury by the lovely and talented LBCPaper.

Click the photo for even more cheer!




Like this?  Try these:







{ You likey? Come check out my treasury curation team, Treasury Tree ! }



Psssst! - Busy day today. You?

5 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on December 21, 2010 at 8:05 AM

    That tote is fantastic and if I had a print like that...I would smile all the time looking at it:) Love it!
    Happy Tuesday,sweetie

     
  2. Unknown on December 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM

    I KNOW! - i can not believe it either!!!!!!! - i wish the holidays lasted longer - they seem too short for me!

     
  3. cb on December 21, 2010 at 9:46 AM

    i love that ship print! i am thinking of doing some ship embroidery :)

    i already bought my christmas present for myself...a brand new jacket! i love it! will try and take pictures!

    xo,
    cb

     
  4. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on December 21, 2010 at 12:05 PM

    I love that tote. Great finds!

     
  5. Leia on December 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM

    Love everything in this post! :D