I love having a summertime birthday. As a kid it meant never bringing in treats to share, but the (near) guarantee of having an outdoor party? Yes, PLEASE!

It's amazing how many of you crafty folk are also summer babies. And with Etsy's 5th birthday approaching, I decided to make a little treasury to celebrate....







And of course I'd be remiss if I didn't remind you about our upcoming Etsy Crafty Party. If you'll be in the Seattle area June 18th, come on by! We'd love to have you.

  


{ bon anniversaire! }



ps - just a few more days to enter my sweet giveaway! :D








6 notes

  1. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    Don't know exactly when your birthday is, but happy birthday! And I bet having a summer birthday in the Seattle area is much preferred.
    Wish I could come to your craft party! I made it to Seattle twice this past year, however it was for business and had no time for doing much exploring. Sad day.

     
  2. T@PoppyPlacePdx on June 11, 2010 at 2:04 PM

    Love the Treasury, it is sooo HAPPY :)

    Happy B.Day :) T.

     
  3. Diana Mieczan on June 11, 2010 at 3:25 PM

    My Bday is in summer too...I adore the treasures...the candles are so cute...I wish I could join the party :)
    Kisses darling and have a fun weekend.)

     
  4. Alexia on June 13, 2010 at 1:38 PM

    Thanks so much for including my cross stitch hoop! xo

     
  5. Lynzy on June 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM

    I just found your blog and I love your shop! So cute<3
    i am now following you!

    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

     
  6. Amanda on June 14, 2010 at 6:28 AM

    Love the treasury! Happy birthday :) I wish I was in Seattle for the craft party- I love Seattle and it would be so much fun to get together with some crafty folk there! Have fun!