....crafting!

In celebration of our Crafty Party this evening, here are some super cool crafting kits I found on Etsy. Have your own Crafty Party any ol' day! :{D




"diy craft kit ....mustache pin.brooch set" by randomnicole






"Vintage 1960s Kenner Spirograph Classic Drawing Kit" by SweetLoveVintage

























"Madison cowl kit - blue" by sweatshopoflove






"DIY Gemstone Bracelet Kit - Garnet" by ThreeGracesHandmade 



Happy 5th Birthday, Etsy!



{ and happy crafting to us all! }







6 notes

  1. Diana Mieczan on June 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    Happy 5th Birthday Etsy:)
    I adore those mustache pin.brooch sets...ahhh how fun!
    Kisses darling, enjoy it:)
    Happy Friday and I wish you a fantastic weekend:)
    Muah

     
  2. Unknown on June 18, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    lovely post x

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM

    love 'em! I used to love my spirograph!

     
  4. Janet Mazorie on June 19, 2010 at 7:51 AM

    I am very tempted to buy the spirograph. I used to love-love those things! That blue cowl neck is very cute. All good finds, thanks for sharing them.

     
  5. k on June 19, 2010 at 1:51 PM

    wow! I love that cowl kit - that is so great!

     
  6. Emily on June 23, 2010 at 11:03 AM

    These are all amazing kits. They all look like a lot of fun. I am having a giveaway right now for a cross stitch kit that is super fun too :)