If there's on surefire way to chase off the rainy blues, it's a good cup of tea....and a little Etsy browsing.  (And, it's been like a WHOLE WEEK since I featured a Treasury....)



Click to check out Panda's adorable new one:







I love the combination of uber-cutness, and a pinch of tuffness. :{D



{ how do you chase away the rainy blues? }






7 notes

  1. Unknown on June 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

    i'll skip the tea and go right to the shopping :o)

    *Happy Weekend*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  2. C'est La Vie on June 4, 2010 at 10:14 AM

    i do the same thing! I blog, read a book with the window open :) watch a cute movie...so fun!!

    xoxo
    sara

    ps have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!

     
  3. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM

    I do just that, pull out my largest mug and brew my favorite tea then snuggle with a cozy blanket and read.

     
  4. Lisa Lisa Lisa on June 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    Haha, yes, I am very classy with my microwaved corn on the cob. I may be new to WA, but this Indiana gal has a lot to offer to the great state of wheat.
    Here is a recipe for grilled corn I did last month.
    http://sentimentalistlisa.blogspot.com/2010/05/getting-out-of-kitchen.html

     
  5. Victoria on June 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM

    Tea is lovely, or hot chocolate if I'm feeling indulgent...

     
  6. Diana Mieczan on June 4, 2010 at 3:51 PM

    I love tea...especially green with little bit of honey :)
    Such a great finds my dear. I adore the skull cup :)
    Have a great weekend :)
    Muah

     
  7. kelli g. { bug miscellany } on June 4, 2010 at 4:14 PM

    mmm-mmm! tea + books! always a winning combination. :)