.....can be found right here! Congratulations, lucky one, and thank you to all who participated!



Today is a pretty busy day (working on details of our crafty party!), so I will leave with some photos from the weekend.








































Yup. It was a weird one.


{ how was your weekend? }


3 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on June 14, 2010 at 11:50 AM

    woo hoo! it was a lot of fun! lots of walking, lots of traffic...but lots of fun! thanks for hanging with me all day!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on June 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM

    Hahaha...I love the poster! My weekend was so fun...
    Yummy cupcakes...I am thinking I should have one tonight..What you think?
    Kisses darling:)

     
  3. Unknown on June 15, 2010 at 6:19 AM

    glad it was a good weekend for ya - same here - can not complain - whenever a beach is involved how can anyone complain?!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~