The focus of this week's { what would Kelli wear } is this pretty little salmon dress from Anthropologie. The question: What color shoes (other than silver) would 'go' with this dress? I had so much fun searching for shoes, that I decided to once again, style three entire different outfits.









{ brunch with the ladies }
necklace: BeauAndStella
clutch: ToonDesign
shoes: modcloth






{ afternoon at the cinema }
cardi: forever21
vintage clutch: fanciness
earrings: joojooland
shoes: modcloth






{ cocktails al fresco }
earrings: AlondraDesign
clutch: ClutchThat
shoes: zappos




Like what I've done in the past? Leave me a comment or send me a message -- I'll work up a post just for you! : )



{ which outfit would *you* wear? }




8 notes

  1. Andrea (Panda) on June 24, 2010 at 3:30 PM

    my fave would have to be cocktails al fresco, i heart that feather clutch and earings!

     
  2. Diana Mieczan on June 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM

    I would wear the 1st and the 2nd...You are so good in this...I love love love your picks....The anthropologie cardi is so adorable and you know how much I love flats:)
    Muah,sweetie and have a wonderful afternoon:)
    Yuppiee...to Thursday...Friday is almost here:)

     
  3. Unknown on June 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM

    the 1st you have such a good eye maybe next career stylist?

     
  4. Victoria on June 24, 2010 at 8:09 PM

    A-ha! I saw the little preview for this post with the picture of the dress in my blogger dashboard, and I thought, bright yellow flats would be lovely with that dress! Looks like I have good taste. :o) So, I definitely have to go for "brunch with the ladies" although I love that feathery clutch in the third set. Great collections!

     
  5. Jill on June 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM

    number 3 for sure..i need to take you shopping with me:)
    jill

     
  6. k on June 25, 2010 at 1:51 AM

    I love this!! I love the last one :)

     
  7. Unknown on June 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM

    i'd probably go with outfit #2 ..

    i'm haven' a party - come on by!!!
    *kiss kiss*
    Happy Weekend!!!
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

     
  8. Janet Mazorie on June 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM

    I love the second combo. The striped cardigan with that beautiful color dress would look amazing. I love your fashion posts!