The hubbers and I are taking a much needed break from the real world. 
Friday is our fifth anniversary, our tenth year together, and the perfect excuse for a little time off.



( Click the photo for more colorfulness. )






 I've got some seriously awesome guest bloggers helping me out this week. 
I hope you'll pop in and give them some loves.





{ I love this blog world of ours, don't you? }



7 notes

  1. cb on May 31, 2011 at 10:21 AM

    eek everything is so bright and cheery!

    yes the perfect time to get away and spend some much needed time together! happy anniversary! this oct. will be the misters and our 10th year together too!

    i love the blog world too! blog buddies are so awesome!

    xo,
    cb

     
  2. ana on May 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM

    yay for colors. & thanks for including me. enjoy your break! can't wait to see all the neat-o guest posters.

     
  3. Andrea (Panda) on May 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    yay for vacations!! Hope you have a fantastic time!!

     
  4. k on May 31, 2011 at 12:58 PM

    have an amazing week!!! you guys are like us! we just celebrated our 13th dating year but have married for almost 7 of them!

     
  5. Emily@VitaNostra on May 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM

    Five years! Ten years! I am in awe... you deserve some time away :) Happy anniversary and have a wonderful time!

     
  6. Amanda on June 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM

    Yay!! Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful time off!!!

     
  7. stoic and pariah on August 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM

    great treasury! that flamingo on the bottom right -- I think my mom must have had like three of those when I was growing up. there's an antique store in Snohomish that's usually swimming in them. Also, I just happened upon your blog, while google image searching random words. hello!

    -Elizabeth
    http://stoicandpariah.blogspot.com