The lovely and anything but mundane Jess of  the mundane adventures of  miss jess  posted this the other day.  I threatened to steal it.  Follow-thru win!



Age: 28.

Bed Size: queen. I want a bigger one, but he prefers to whine about me hogging the bed instead.

Chore you hate: shredding junk mail.

Essential start of your day: coffee, coffee and coffee. and then some moar coffee.

Favorite Color: this is like asking which is your favorite child. today, um let's say mint green.

Gold or silver: stay gold, pony boy.

Height: 5' 0"  :  i'mma shrimpo!

Instruments I play (or have played):  flute

Job Title: notary public, signing agent, escrow assistant -- pick one.

Kids: mine have fur!

Live: the boonies outside of Seattle

Mom’s Name: Linda

Nickname: pretty tough name to nick.  kel?

Pet Peeve: people who smack their lips when they eat. make me irrationally furious. oh, and I have pretty bad road rage.

Quote from a movie:   "I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card."
Right or left handed: righty right.

Siblings: a younger brother and an older brother.  and a brother in law.  so many brothers!

Time you wake up: 6ish. when I remember to turn on my alarm. or like the other day 4:20 am.  barf.

Underwear: gotta have it!

Vegetables you dislike: cauliflower.  I've tried to like it but bleeech!

What makes you run late:  forgetfulness.  I forget everything!  oh, and the kittens doing their adorable "oh, so now you're leaving me AGAIN i shall perish of loneliness please don't leave uuuuus" pouting thing.

X-rays you’ve had done: teefs, hip, shoulder.

Yummy food you make: eggplant rollitini (made up word, I'm pretty sure)

Zoo animal:  OTTTERZZ!
 


{ what's your A-Z? }


Pssssssssst! - I have so very myuch catching up to do.  Look for some photo heavy posts in the next few days  (and consider today a vacation for your occipital lobe.  Also, I need to learn how to get photos off my phone...)



14 notes

  1. Unknown on May 19, 2011 at 7:07 AM

    hummmmmmm 4:20 huh?! haha

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~

     
  2. Victoria on May 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM

    This IS a cool idea! I may steal it too, for one of those days when I can't think of what to blog. ;)

    I hate the sound of people eating too... and I know it's something I picked up from my mother. For me it's not just lip-smacking but any sound, like liquid sloshing or chewing. Ugh! ha ha. We do have strange little quirks sometimes.

     
  3. Diana on May 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM

    That eggplant rollitini you make is probably so tastitini! I made up a word too.

    I always like reading these sort of things!

     
  4. T@PoppyPlacePdx on May 19, 2011 at 2:08 PM

    This was so fun to read :) I'm giggling as I write.

    I love that your blog is always so bubbly. I'm guessing that is after the coffee and not at 4.30am (He! He!)

    And we could just call you "K", save on typing (He! He!) :)

    You know 2 days of sunshine and I'm crazy already.

    The men in my life are in your neck of the woods today at Safeco field :)

    Have a lovely day, thanks for the giggle :) T.

     
  5. My Life Under the Bus on May 19, 2011 at 5:42 PM

    One of my kids is a slow eater .... maybe slow is too fast even ... he looks at everything on his plate , moves it all around , turns it over, makes sure nothing is touching, and all i want to say is EAT IT FOR GODS SAKE ..... there I feel better.... XO

     
  6. ana on May 19, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    oh. i loved your 'stay golden pony boy'...love love that movie. :D
    & you're pocket sized! how cute. what a fun post.

     
  7. Amanda on May 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM

    Love these!
    I am short too - pint sized girl high five!

     
  8. heather on May 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM

    you are fun! but you wake up too early! i could use a signing agent! :) xox

     
  9. yourstrulydear on May 19, 2011 at 7:49 PM

    stop being so cute! and quoting 500 days of summer. and being so witty! ok, dont stop doing any of that. i take it back. you are awesome. also, i totally need a shredder. my identity is probably being stolen somewhere this very instant!

     
  10. yourstrulydear on May 19, 2011 at 7:50 PM

    oh ps: if you cant figure out another way to get pics off your phone (via usb cable or whatnot), you can text them to your email address. instead of sending it to a # just type in your email.

     
  11. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird on May 20, 2011 at 6:53 AM

    Love your answer to the underwear one ;-)

     
  12. Diana Mieczan on May 20, 2011 at 11:26 AM

    Coffee, coffee and coffee for me too and the eggplant rollitini sounds great. Can I have a recipe? I love everything with eggplants:) happy Friday, darling

     
  13. keishua on May 20, 2011 at 1:01 PM

    super fun post. I use to play the flute, too. Oh, band days. I am glad I am not the only person who is not into cauliflower. Yep, it's over rated. Hope you are having a sweet and lovely weekend.

     
  14. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

    mmm I had cauliflower TWICE yesterday!