This weekend Panda and I went to Etysrain's Spring Craft Show.


We showed up early enough to score sweet swag bags...


...and then loaded up on delicious sugar snacks from ThisCharmingCandy.






I may have also made a similiarly awesome pillow mine....


( There was plaid involved. I can't be held responsible for my actions. )






In other news, my little blog counter below rolled past the 10k mark!

I happened to catch it just at this moment. 




{ what did you get up to? }




Pssssssssst! - anyone interested in doing some guest posting here? i'm looking for posts for next friday, monday and tuesday. holla at me ---> bugmiscellany@gmail.com if you're down!


3 notes

  1. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

    aww I'm bummed I missed the big show! Especially because I need more Birthday Cake lollipops!!!

     
  2. Brittany H. on May 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM

    Oh my gosh I must have some of those lollis! I'm heading over there now. That pillow is super cute.

    Kiss
    You Are My Favorite

     
  3. Stacey on May 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM

    You made that pillow!? It's beautiful! Congrats on the counter # too:-)