Skulking around Pintrest this morning
("I can skulk if skulking were required")
led me to the most beautiful and clever thing.



 San Francisco
Incredible digital art by Eric Fischer



You simply must go here and read all about this fascinating
cartography-meets-social-media-meets-art project.




I am completely in love.





{ what do you think? }




5 notes

  1. k on May 26, 2011 at 8:12 AM

    i have seen those, aren't they amazing????? good eye!

     
  2. Unknown on May 26, 2011 at 8:22 AM

    my blogger issues have been going on for some time now - i dunno why blogger doesn't like me! - boo!

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM

    they're gorgeous! It looks like fiber art!

    @Erika - I've been having blogger issues, too! It seems that the google friend connect hates me and no longer recognizes me-- keeps posting me as anon or not letting me sign in on blogs that don't use the regular comment box :( boo hiss!

     
  4. Amanda on May 26, 2011 at 6:53 PM

    These are beautiful! Great find!

     
  5. ana on May 31, 2011 at 11:13 AM

    whoa. how did i just now see this?!!! love love love. sigh.