Apparently all kinds of shenanigans went down last night.

Here are some silly little creatures who won't destroy my brand new shoes while I'm sleeping.
Probably.


"Pink Wire Wrapped Piggy Sculpture" by WireArtInk

I love the look he's giving me.  Like "...que?"




"Le Grumpy Bear Bright Teal Brooch - OOAK" by leanimale

Yep, I've got a grumpy bear in my life.  He needs this.




"kitty cat moveable paper doll (in ginger)" by hollandsworth

She a good kitty.




"Mid Century Modern Wooden Sea Creature From bellalulu" by bellalulu

I don't know what the hell this is, but I really, really think my bookshelf needs it.
Also, it reminds me of Fiona...





"Buy one get one free. Photomanipulation for your pets." by bunny

Omg omg omg you guys.  I want to DO this!  Read the listing read the listing read the listing!



{ what are you creatures up to? }



8 notes

  1. Unknown on May 25, 2011 at 7:48 AM

    my 'creatures' are doing great at home - Peanut can't wait for me to get cherries (his fave!)

     
  2. Lulu Grey on May 25, 2011 at 9:01 AM

    Le Grumpy Bear is Le Awesome! I totally need that.

     
  3. Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox on May 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM

    Ruh-Roh! Bad kittehs! I hope they're not the cute new shoes you wore yesterday!

    i know my doggies are being lazy and well-behaved! they are way past the point of naughty puppies!

     
  4. heather on May 26, 2011 at 12:07 AM

    Like que? Pinkie MIGHT still eat your slippers.

    I want to watch you photo manipulate your kitty!

     
  5. k on May 26, 2011 at 3:22 AM

    aahahah i want bama to be photo manipulated!!

     
  6. Amanda on May 26, 2011 at 7:01 PM

    fun - pet photo manipulation! sweet!

     
  7. ana on May 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM

    i love that piggie. & oh my. the photomanipulation is awesome!

     
  8. Antonia on January 7, 2014 at 8:12 PM

    Hello,
    Thanks for featuring my wire piggy on your blog!! He goes well all the other sweet animal treasures on your page. My favorite is the little kitty!!!